Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Got my size Lebron. Finally

Paid a bit more because Candian exchange rate = NOT RAPE but sexual harassment

But I can finally go to work stress free without staring 2 a computer all day trying to locate

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn i might just come out with swingmans and dunkmans on friday no good
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Scorpez

MrDozo wrote:

Scorpez wrote:

the description for both of these shirts reads "challenge red"... looks like they're completely different reds though...
eyes.gif

51209604_z.jpg
51217604_l.jpg

I love this shirt but havent seen it in this color. Where did you see this shirt for sale, kind sir?
^footlocker.com
the one on right looks more orange than the right one... maybe its different in person
those who have seen Swingmans in person know which of these 2 shirts match the red laces more?

the lion shirt looks more orange than red. I'd rock that with my chinas.

Anybody seen any nike gear for the cannons? I dont see any on the site.
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Well he does have a point and he doesn't seem to be a reseller. Just probably waiting for them to go on sale before he got them.

Well don't know if you looked at those prices but ain't no such thing as sale here in Europe.Plus you think Nike cares.Money is money.I had my order cancelled because they couldn't verify my Italian credit card info so I had to pay well over retail for the BB.I put the info out there to help people that wanted them and didnt want to pay $400 for them.So if he sat on his hands and missed out then thats his own fault because anybody in there right mind would have seen that not even the BRED's have dropped in price over here and went ahead and purchased.So excuse me for trying to help others out YK LoL!!!I get mine regardless RT

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Scorpez

MrDozo wrote:

I love this shirt but havent seen it in this color. Where did you see this shirt for sale, kind sir?
^footlocker.com
the one on right looks more orange than the right one... maybe its different in person
those who have seen Swingmans in person know which of these 2 shirts match the red laces more?

the lion shirt looks more orange than red. I'd rock that with my chinas.

Anybody seen any nike gear for the cannons? I dont see any on the site.
Thanks in advance.
i meant to say the left looks more orange than right...
re:Cannons, FL still has below in sz S, L & XL
39551001_l.jpg

AME416 wrote:
IMG_2519.jpg

you guys do know that these dont come with green laces right? the extra set is black with hints of green...the pad that is on the inside part of the shoe is green and from this angle it makes it look like there are green laces in the bag

Originally Posted by Beats05

I see some green laces in those dunkmans...anyone got a pic of those laces actually laced into the shoe? Could be a game changer. I'm currently on the fence.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

AME416 wrote:
you guys do know that these dont come with green laces right? the extra set is black with hints of green...the pad that is on the inside part of the shoe is green and from this angle it makes it look like there are green laces in the bag
frown.gif

wow...those pics of the dunkmans make them crazy. i was completely off those, but now i think theyre piffery. geez. decisions, decisions. so much bread. nike is cleanin up yo

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by TheKing23

NikeTalk username YK13 doesn't like the fact that I let you guys know that they have full size runs over here in Europe for the Lebrons and decided he wanted to send me a message.I think he's one of those European resellers cause otherwise why should he care.Im at work and cant post a picture of it but here's what he sent in the message

YK13 Quote:Yo! What is wrong with you telling people that Nikestore Europe still has all those kicks SITTING?!?!!! Are you !%%%!$$ mad mate? Sicne you posted that *!@+... most of the pairs ARE !%%%!$$ GONE!!! We had it easy on lebrons and durants all this time. Now all they will do is get a !%%%!$$ knob over in europe to buy them all and ship them to america or resellers will get them some how and make ****loads of money! Please would be nice to delete that post .... I wanted to buy the miami nights in 44.5 and they are !%%%!$$ gone now....
So !%%%!$$ thanks!
dipstick

I guess I'm a dipstick LoL!!! So when they restock the BB guess everyone in America will know so they can get some noob to hook them up LoL.Hilarious!!!
Way to go
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for helping people out ;{
laugh.gif
Stores in Europe take phone orders to America?

the black laces with hints of green will complete the dunkmans... remind me a lot of the 7's.
pimp.gif

Dunkmans are sick! I'm copping this Friday. I'm gonna use my neon laces that I used for the Cool Grey LeBron 8.

i know they were not the most popular Dunkmans, but the LACES from the DM 8's looks like they would go PERFECTLY with the 9's. Ima make a gameday decision, whichever looks better in person between the Swingmans and DM's is what shall be purchased.

Back
Top Bottom