Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Anyone know the release date for those "mcfly" (or whatever they have been named) lows? Trying to update and clean the first page a little

Originally Posted by you big dummy

diddy
didwal.jpg

Info on Mark Whalberg's driving shoes? 
nerd.gif

2011 releases (Home, Away, Cannons & Miami Nights) are all full price while 2012 (and Xmas) releases are all reduced!

14j9hes.jpg

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Bruce Lee Lebron 9 ELITE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAA
laugh.gif

nike-lebron-9-elite-varsity-maize.jpg
nike-lebron-9-elite-varsity-maize_02.jpg

that colorway is so sick.. best elite by far..

Man, those "Yellowjacket" LeBron Elites are a head turner. Talk about adding some fresh brightness to the game!!!!

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Mine arrived today like this;

Eastbay?
Bet anything it's a B grade that slipped by a highly trainer QC inspector in China making 2 bucks a day.

Either that or it got damaged in transit.

My Christmas joints from NDC came with the tongue stitching frayed a little bit.

My box didn't look like that though. I just said screw

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Mine arrived today like this;

The tongue part is getting caught on the lockdown tabs. It's not friendly to laces either. Gotta be careful when lacing it up and moving the tongue around.
Eastbay? I think they double box on the SLH so I dunno UPS worker probably had a bad day?

My swingmans came from NDC with the tongue frayed on both shoes. And glue stains everywhere. I had to return em
frown.gif

ok, finally give in to the easter low....used the bday coupon to make them $125+tax, not bad
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by scotballer5

2011 releases (Home, Away, Cannons & Miami Nights) are all full price while 2012 (and Xmas) releases are all reduced!

14j9hes.jpg

where's this at?  

Originally Posted by ncflightclub23

^^ my inspiration for this shirt came from this picture below which I think is pretty cool and and this old guy is a PIMP haha
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

312290_10150330622991319_256388116318_8493381_546666041_n.jpg

I bought the Easters as an impulse buy, they are very nice don't get me wrong, just don't see myself wearing them to be honest
laugh.gif

Going to try to return them or just sell them for what I paid.

Back
Top Bottom