Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^
Celebs pairs are never raffled off, each store got a select amount, HoH released all 36, Gallery kept a couple and UNKNWN kept about 3-4.
This has nothing to do witht those pairs, the raffle at UNKNWN was rigged and Im about to call them out on Twitter and Instagram, username: jca998

Last time I went to UNKNWN was for the foams & buddy told me they had a few pairs ( somewhere in the teens ) Come the day of the raffle I think they had seven or something like that.... Told myself I would never go there again. They're too busy posting pics of celebs in the store than they do their own merchandise

[COLOR=#red]Just wanted to share my story...woke up this morning around 9:20 to get these bad boys!!! Went to UNKNWN (regretfully) and luckily they called the raffle number I had!!! But these guys at UNKNWN are crooked....they only auctioned off 12 and they got more than 20 pairs (I know for a fact) SMH plus they charged more than retail $600 plus tax!!! FOH....probably gonna be the LAST time I buy something from this spot! They did the SAME exact crap w/ the Yeezy's!!! Anyways here are the pics....the packaging & the shoes are beautiful especially the "Finals"[/COLOR]

Last edited:
MY BOY IN MIAMI GOT THE PACK but not in his size... this was a SUPER DUMB release they better have a wider release :nerd: but its not looking like it now

Last edited:
Why bother being salty about missing out on these if you're not in Miami? It is what it is, Nike decided to release this pack this way. It sucks, but don't get too worked up about things you can't control. If you were in Miami and these raffles were apparently rigged, sure that's reason to be pissed, but otherwise oh well, keep calm & carry on.

Last edited:
Missed out on the pack but got these today in the mail

worn once, copped for 260
worn once? i saw the laces pack still attach on it , did he wear it with laces pack attach on it? :rofl:

pretty nice steal for you bro congratzz

congrats to all the NT'rs that got that pack  hopefully the majority of people that got em are gonna keep them and enjoy them and maybe even wear them instead of  just trying to make a quick dollar and i'm not hating on people that do that it's your money do what you want with it all i'm saying is it sucks for people that really want them to wear cant get em cause of that but o well hopefully they release these later on down the line so everybody can have a chance to grab em
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom