Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Hey, how bout some lace swap pics???

I'm having problems removing the laces on the elites because the aglets to bigger then the hole and I'm afraid its going to damage the shoe when I pull them out,
I know it sounds weird but those with pairs are going to know what I mean soon :lol:

this guy got Matching Socks.. :lol:

Any info as to where I can obtain these socks online please let me know.

A local guy in Miami makes those socks, actually I think hesmin Broward County.

Hes been making all sorts of printed Elites

I'm having problems removing the laces on the elites because the aglets to bigger then the hole and I'm afraid its going to damage the shoe when I pull them out,
I know it sounds weird but those with pairs are going to know what I mean soon
laugh.gif
Oh well, don't damage ya' shoe tryna those out then...Damn shoes cost to damn much for ppl to be having problems w/...lol

thats whats up, you going to the game tomorrow??

Yessir! Just picked up my tickets today. Finally have them in hand!!! Got 3 tix for the bronze game and 2 for gold. Will take a bunch of pix. Rocking the same kicks tomorrow and my durant authentic.

UNKNWN only "raffled" 9 pairs but they received more, 12-20 is what Im being told.

At the end of the day pretty much all shops do this for extremely limited sneakers. I've come to except that. You gotta be pretty naive if u don't think its done and get upset about it (not saying you're upset but people do).

shoes do look like he went to the register they didnt have his size so he had to grab the size 8 :lol:

all jokes a side im glad we seeing some NTers with pairs :smokin

I know it feels good hope yall wear them and enjoy it

UNKNWN only "raffled" 9 pairs but they received more, 12-20 is what Im being told.
I'm sure just like any other crooked shoe store they kept a few for themselves and to put on ebay so they could come up.   smh its nike's fault. They're letting shoe stores get away with doing this on limited shoes that are in high demand.  We could all put a stop to it by not paying those outrageous reseller prices.    My last thing i want to say is this.  How can a legit store bump the retail price up $200.00 and get away with it?

Back
Top Bottom