Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Yeah they were like that for me when I first wear them but most of the time I wear Elite socks with them

My problem with the Lebron 9 is how cheaply made they are
I'm never playing in them again. My toe nail is black basically. 

What made them cheaply made? I've beat some pairs simply by wearing them casually and thought my pairs held up well. I actually thought personally these were some very durable shoes. 

I've had 4 pairs of the Lebron IX eyelets rip

I've seen guys at the gym, eyelets with that too

Last edited:
Any of you guys ball in these? I broke them out to play and I quickly remembered why I never do that. My toe kept hitting the toe area constantly. These things are like a steel toe boot. Was it only me? 

The sizing on the IXs was really odd - certain colourways would fit far more snug than others. At the very least you'd have to size 0.5 up and in some cases even a full size up.

The sizing on the IXs was really odd - certain colourways would fit far more snug than others. At the very least you'd have to size 0.5 up and in some cases even a full size up.
I'm glad you said this because I have a question regarding the size.

I'm normally size 11. I have a pair of China's size 11.5 that seem to fit pretty well.

I'm looking to buy the All Star's. Is 11.5 the right size I should get?

Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I don't know what y'all talking about, they are one of my fave shoes to hoop in, but everyone's feet are different. None of mine have ripped, built like tanks IMO.

I don't know what y'all talking about, they are one of my fave shoes to hoop in, but everyone's feet are different. None of mine have ripped, built like tanks IMO.

Personally they are built like tanks for me. My issue is the toe area. Maybe it's a personal thing but my toe kept hitting that hard toe cap area. It's not a sizing issue either. I sized up. It's just that the toe box is solid on these shoes for some odd reason with no padding.

Personally they are built like tanks for me. My issue is the toe area. Maybe it's a personal thing but my toe kept hitting that hard toe cap area. It's not a sizing issue either. I sized up. It's just that the toe box is solid on these shoes for some odd reason with no padding.

One of the issues with synthetic shoes. Sure they are durable and resist creasing (but if you're hooping does creasing really matter??) but they lose all kinds of break in properties. They can be very unforgiving unlike leather or suede.

Newest Pickup

I've hooped in Big Bangs several times, felt amazing! I'm a pretty big guy at that and my feet felt very good after.

Does anyone know how to clean the elite homes?

I cleaned them yesterday and now they look kinda worse

Last edited:
anyone had luck cleaning the yellowing upper of the home elites? They are one of the worst yellowing shoes I remember next to the white foams. I can cop a vnds pair for a good deal but not sure yet

Last edited:
anyone had luck cleaning the yellowing upper of the home elites? They are one of the worst yellowing shoes I remember next to the white foams. I can cop a vnds pair for a good deal but not sure yet

It's natural oxidation, can't really clean it. If it's dirt, sure, but oxidation you're kinda stuck.

Back
Top Bottom