Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait for these to come out

Bet a lot of people hatin end up posting a pair eventually haha

Will Be Interesting To See All The Converts We Get Once Some Of The Popular Colorways Start To Show Up................. :nerd:

I Could See XMas' Being Pretty Dope For This Model :pimp:

Those floridians are just scary looking. Can't wait to see different colorways.

Last edited:
I didn't like the 8s or 9s when pics first surfaced and ended up loving both.  I like these already so I'm guessing I will be a huge fan....I like the direction of Lebron's line.  It's making it easier for me to leave the Jordan line and move towards current sig shoes.  The quality of Lebrons, Kobe's and KD's>Retro J's.  Yes, Lebrons and Kobe's are getting pricey, but for 150-175, you can actually wear your shoes without the fear of cracking. 

I'm interested in seeing what the black/red colorway looks like.

I really liked how the fake pair posted in the old thread looked (I know, I know
laugh.gif
mean.gif
). But I remember jmadidas (sp) saying the legit pair would be slightly different. Hopefully it's for the better.

Looking forward to seeing them in person. Though I'm not too happy about the proposed price hike.

:smh: I wasn't too happy with the shoe at first, but damn i can already see myself wearing them.

Thanks for starting a new thread.. I REALLY think it should be a rule that if you are to start a new Sneaker Thread you MUST keep it updated on the first page with Pics and information.

This will keep continual repetitive questions from coming up...(no it wont) but it can help (probably not) but its the thought that counts lol

I like these but the hype for lebrons is usually the craziest lol. And are all of them gonna use those oval boot type laces cause I think flat laces like the ones that were on the previous lebrons would look better

still dont like the giant swoosh on toebox but whatever ill get over it since the overall design is pretty dope.

anyway them USA PEs are :pimp:

floridians on the other hand are an EASY PASS.

10>9s confirmed.

edit: LION LOGO>LJ LOGO. BRING IT BACK PLZ.

Last edited:
Thanks for starting a new thread.. I REALLY think it should be a rule that if you are to start a new Sneaker Thread you MUST keep it updated on the first page with Pics and information.

This will keep continual repetitive questions from coming up...(no it wont) but it can help (probably not) but its the thought that counts lol
As long as its known that the regular X's aren't 315 im good.

when i get around to gettin the 9s i want for the prices i want i'll be more inclined. but i'm digging it and think that midsole will let them do a lot of cool stuff. i want those ones he wore in the game tho with the flag heh dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom