Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much do you think these will retail? i heard 315 for nike + so regular would be 180-200 range? 

I like them i just wish the elites weren't $315.00  Nike's getting carried away with that price.

Nike better not make me wait 2 - 3 months for the USA Gold Edition to drop. Release them badboys NOW :pimp:

I like them i just wish the elites weren't $315.00  Nike's getting carried away with that price.

Dang if that's the price going forward this might be my last year for lebron's, I'll stick with KD until his line goes up to $250 then i'm done lolz

Dang if that's the price going forward this might be my last year for lebron's, I'll stick with KD until his line goes up to $250 then i'm done lolz

I doubt that will happen. KDs shoes are so cheap because he wants the majority of people to be able to afford them

I doubt that will happen. KDs shoes are so cheap because he wants the majority of people to be able to afford them

the kd5s are $115...nike putting price hikes on all their sigs every year. at this rate by the time kd10s are out, they will probably be at $200+ too :x

also i just noticed the Xs dont have airmax. smh@ me. lol

Ayo!
500x1000px-d1baf5f5_bronkdhug.jpeg

You think two male team mates hugging is "ayo" when they just won the (arguably) most honorable athletic award in the world?

Anything ayo about that pic is automatically overpowered by the abundance of yambs being thrusted into right now and throughout the Olympic Ceremonies over the past few weeks in the Olympic Village by Team USA Basketball and all the other Olympians.

Thanks for the new thread
Still having a hard time getting over the swoosh on the medial side. It's just overkill and further cheapens the look IMO

the 8 v1 had a swoosh like that on the toe also. i thought it was dope even though they made it the same color as the rest of the uppers.

anyways i love the shoe, just none of the colorways we've seen thusfar, USAs and Gold Medals look dope, but I don't usually mess with all white kicks, probably won't touch those. I would rather have United We Rise 6s.

Last edited:
I hope the $315 dollar ones are all the limited/hype beast colorways and they sell out super fast. Then Nike can make the next shoe $350 and the price just keeps on rising. Dudes complain, but still buy. They'll never learn. You want the price to drop? Stop buying them. You want real leather? Stop buying them. If not, youre only solidifying more hyperfuse shoes and price increases in the future. Last pair of lebrons I bought were the 8 v1's and before that it was the 3s. Same reason I havent bought a retro Jordan in over 5 years cause theyre a joke now. Nike/JB is trolling hard and yall allowing it.

Edit: if youre actually buying these to hoop in because theyre basketball shoes, that's a different story if you feel they perform well on court (well the $315 + versions are still a rip off)

I really hope Nike releases this Olympic colorway sooner rather than later. Def gotta capitalize on the Gold Medal hype.

its crazy lebron elites went up $65.00 in a year.  smh the regular lebrons are gonna be $180.00.       Thats what i love about the KD's there cheap compared to all the other sig shoes.   I just wish they wouldn't make them so limited.

The USAs are dope, especially the one's with the gold swoosh.

Really interested In a blackout and Xmas colorway.

Saw this in the IX thread, but I didn't notice that the swoosh is backwards on the left shoe only.

lion lacelock is DOPE

lthey're nice... but look too much like the 8.. and the 8s look better IMO. Still gonna cop a pair to hoop in because they probably perform like beasts, but im sorta disappointed. 

i do see some potential crazy colorways with the color blocking though...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom