Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is allowed to have an opinion and they are allowed to change their opinion. I think what Heartboost is talking about is the constant and non stop contradictions people seem to live by when they post. The Cork was posted a while back and everybody hated it and said it was disgusting. Nike shows the official shoe, some less than average colorways, then drops that cork again with the words Premium and suddenly the shoe is the hottest Lebron X to ever be seen in the opinions of those same earlier detractors. Just funny I guess.

It's become the norm. And yes, its funny.

Gold Medals un-DS today. Look much better in natural light...the flywire just pops.

34tc2eu.jpg

Corks would have been better with a gum sole. They look better than I thought they would, but people are hyping them up crazy......

Corks flow better with the season (fall) and would look nice in autumn / winter apparel.

And you guys r bugging that keep saying throw a limited tag and everyone wants them. I could care less about the quantity. Shoe is a work of art. I appreciate different yet classic. Got too many black red, black black, south beach color, etc color ways. Corks r a welcome change. Same as the Statue of Liberty hyperposites.

will get the Corks at all cost come December this is the ONLY shoe im worried about

This just goes to show that NTers will buy ANYTHING Nike puts out. Cork. Dudes loosing sleep over cork. Let Nike make any other non signature cork shoe and zero ***** would be given, ZERO.
Canarys are trash too, but Ill take Canarys over a shoe made out of cork.

Dude, you've been a great contributor to this thread, but take your foot off the gas a bit man!! No one's bought or lost sleep over anything yet! 

I don't get such negative responses to guys just posting their honest, natural reactions to pics of kicks.

I'd say reaction to the Corks has been 70-30% positive to negative. It was probably the opposite of that for the Blue Diamonds. No hype involved, just sneaker lovers giving their truthful, immediate opinions.

And McStrokin is right, dudes can't be accused of flip-flopping on these, because the initial cork pictures were of crappy-looking sample mock-ups.

I dig the Corks, especially that off-white (Sail?) sole, and yeah, the tongue is a nice touch. I'm sure they will be somewhat limited, but if LeBron is wearing them for this season's clothing promo shots, hopefully that means they're not brutally limited.

ok, don't want to burst anyone's bubble...but just got confirmation that the retail price for the Cork is 2349RMB in China.

Considering the $270 version of Crown Jewels and Gold Medals both retailed at 1999RMB there, you guys go figure...I don't think these will be retailed below $300 in states :smh:

Corks flow better with the season (fall) and would look nice in autumn / winter apparel.
And you guys r bugging that keep saying throw a limited tag and everyone wants them. I could care less about the quantity. Shoe is a work of art. I appreciate different yet classic. Got too many black red, black black, south beach color, etc color ways. Corks r a welcome change. Same as the Statue of Liberty hyperposites.
I feel pretty much the same way about the Corks. I have all the shoes I could ever want in the usual colorways. Something different is a welcome change. Not 100% sure I'd cop, but to me they're nicer than most of the other colorways besides the Gold Medals and maybe Crown Jewels.

ok, don't want to burst anyone's bubble...but just got confirmation that the retail price for the Cork is 2349RMB in China.
Considering the $270 version of Crown Jewels and Gold Medals both retailed at 1999RMB there, you guys go figure...I don't think these will be retailed below $300 in states
mean.gif
That's like 375 
laugh.gif
. The resell value on this shoe will be crazy.

I concur whole heartedly. Those shoes are perfect for this time of year. All I need now is a brownish scotch & soda leather 
smokin.gif

Statue Of Liberty Hyperposites are bright *** teal, but you're talking about there are too many South Beach colorways....

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom