Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pics of cork surface*

NT: Cork shoe, OMG, amazing, thank you Nike... thank you, love you long time. Lebron is the best, chea.
Resellers: :evil:

*day after the release*

NT: **** you Nike,**** you, this is bull****. Raffles suck, ***** had his whole family there. My tweet didn't send. NDC severs slow, I couldn't add to cart, I couldn't get my size, ebay is like $800+, ahhhhhhh!
Resellers: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pimp: :D :tongue:

Resellers win again.

Last edited:
*pics of cork surface*
NT: Cork shoe, OMG, amazing, thank you Nike... thank you, love you long time. Lebron is the best, chea.
Resellers: :evil:
*day after the release*
NT: **** you Nike,**** you, this is bull****. Raffles suck, ***** had his whole family there. My tweet didn't send. NDC severs slow, I couldn't add to cart, I couldn't get my size, ebay is like $800+, ahhhhhhh!
Resellers: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pimp: :D :tongue:
The tears will be EPIC, the lulz will be instantaneous. I CANT WAIT.

:rofl:

Its the circle of life...here.

Everybody is allowed to have an opinion and they are allowed to change their opinion. I think what Heartboost is talking about is the constant and non stop contradictions people seem to live by when they post. The Cork was posted a while back and everybody hated it and said it was disgusting. Nike shows the official shoe, some less than average colorways, then drops that cork again with the words Premium and suddenly the shoe is the hottest Lebron X to ever be seen in the opinions of those same earlier detractors. Just funny I guess.

So we contradict ourselves when we don't like a horrible looking sample in early stages but once we see the actual product and like it we are going back and forth? ok

Those corks are dope
pimp.gif
IMO

May be my first cop of the X's

So we contradict ourselves when we don't like a horrible looking sample in early stages but once we see the actual product and like it we are going back and forth? ok

Shut up! :tongue: Said you had the right to do what you want man. Goodluck on release day, fingers crossed for you. I don't like nor care about the shoe, just got caught up with the contradictions. Enjoy your Cork. Wonder if Cork Clothing will get a free pair...

Last edited:
Yo, my bad for my cork comments my fellow Lebron heads, I didn't mean to be an ***hole to anyone in particular. I just don't understand why every c/w dropped has to be hyped, and than we complain when resellers have us by the balls. If you guys like the shoe, than that's fine, this is a board of opinions, to each there own :D
Oh so i guess people cant like the shoes because they actually like the way the shoe looks....smh
you people kill me man.
GottiPS3, shutup. YOU are one person in particular I will point out. You've been banned like 10x, and you still come back. NT dumped you, and you still on its nuts :smh:

i wish dudes would do their research and name names instead of painting all of NT with broad strokes though.

No doubt........if it's that bad (which it's not) then why keep coming here??

It’s funny how some “anti-hype” guys on here accuse dudes of only liking and wanting certain kicks because they’re limited. For me, it’s actually the opposite. If I know a shoe is super limited, I don’t get my hopes up. In fact, it kind of kills my interest in a shoe, because I know I probably won’t be able to get it for a decent price. So I don’t put as much time and effort into thinking about it and trying to get it. Instead, I focus on the models I can generally get my hands on. And as a dude who still really likes black/red, black/blue kicks, that often means I’m perfectly happy with GR.

Last edited:
But it's literally the same exact shoe, except it had blue laces on it. lol

NT goin in on each other tonight... Lebrons have always been a very polorizing shoe. Either love it or hate it. I like the jade, the GM, and the Xmas ones.. That will be it unlessthe allstar pack is amazing like last year... At least it was IMO

Yo, my bad for my cork comments my fellow Lebron heads, I didn't mean to be an ***hole to anyone in particular. I just don't understand why every c/w dropped has to be hyped, and than we complain when resellers have us by the balls. If you guys like the shoe, than that's fine, this is a board of opinions, to each there own :D
GottiPS3, shutup. YOU are one person in particular I will point out. You've been banned like 10x, and you still come back. NT dumped you, and you still on its nuts :smh:

MY N***A (Denzel vioce)

*REPPED*

(nothing against the dude gotti though.)

Last edited:
It's crazy how some marketing shots of Lebron wearing corks with the perfect matching outfit to set the tone of this shoe can sway NTers. :smh: :x

Remember the hyperflights that landed in marshalls with all the different upper materials on them? Like the lizard print, all leather, etc. Pretty much same concept here except Nike is executing it better this time.

Corks are basically saying this ain't for bball but for casual use. And I can't imagine the price tag they are going to put on this hypebeast colorway. Can't wait to see the other version the Champagne Bottles with a glass like upper in that dark atomic green color! :pimp:

But you got to give props to Nike for knowing how manipulate the market. I'm surprised they are not bundling this with some 1st Championship shirt with a team towel or something.

Last edited:
Would look better with khakis

^imagine Nike bundling it with a Lebron NSW destroyer jacket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom