** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

Money and powder is it b. I listened to that joint like 20x already

Put on a shirt Ross

This ___ wasn't wearing one when he was like 100 pounds heavier, what the hell makes you think that he's going to start now? :lol:

Purposefully haven't listened to anything he's put out for this yet, but the feedback in here has me hyped for tomorrow (hopefully midnight.)

Mastermind was solid, but Hood Billionaire didn't hold my attention. Had me shaky on Rozay for a little bit. Glad to hear he's back on it.

All my ******* got ***, if they don't we go and get it

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

lol I think its that honestly...meek about to in the background till next year probably

The meek and drake **** didn't effect mmg at all tho. It only hurt meek, nobody looked at wale, Ross etc any different

Wait, this is a mixtape? Oh so this is feed the streets until he drops his forthcoming album. Probably in 2016.

Too many hits to the body can wear someone down
Ross survived the 50 thing and the correctional officer thing
And the gunplay getting dogged at the bet awards
And stalley flopping
And meek getting mad at wale for not tweeting his album
And now drake vs meek
Only so long before people start looking at the whole brand as a walking L
Or just write them off altogether because of the sum of all that's happened
Sorta like how folks turned on murder inc

Like Foreclosures, Money Dance, and Money/Powder.

As usual the mixtape will probably be piff and he'll put out a lukewarm/OK album.

People turned on murder inc because everybody and their mother's picked 50>ja. Nobody expected stalley or gunplay to sell 100k combined, no one cares about the meek and wale thing. Only person thru everything that was hurt was meek. He embarrassed himself with the wale thing, drake thing and some Nicki ****. Nobody ever relates these L's to the whole camp let alone Ross, the reaching is real.

Back
Top Bottom