** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

Sequel albums usually dont work.... This worked. This was great.
I think it worked because wasn't forced. Seems like when people do it they force it. Like we got Blueprint 2 wayyyyyy too early. That should've never been considered a sequel.

Who is listening to this Pusha T verse and wondering why it got cut lol?? People are dense man. The entire thing is a Wayne and Drake diss verse who thought this was gonna fly?

I'm dying at Ross hearing this and then choosing to promote as "Having Wayne and Push on a song together", thats some genius marketing
I don't think we are the dense ones...I think we are the ones wondering why Wayne verse didn't get cut and just leave Pusha's?

I would wager that maintaining a relationship with Wayne and Drake is more important when more than likely Pusha T will not care or hold it against him for cutting that verse.

I cannot get over how good this Wale verse is. I didn't expect that at all. That Rock bar is super cold.

Last edited:
He's closer to Wayne.
That may be the case but he and Pusha seem to be close as well. He had a plan to have both on the record together. Scrap both verses or get Pusha or Wayne for another song.

We know the deal though. All this is for spins and streams.

Not bad at all, Ross consistent as always :pimp:
Gunplay did his thing on the feature.
Wayne's verse was terrible, surprised he kept it. Easily the worst Maybach Music of the 6.

Album is fire so far but I really didn't like the first track Act a Fool ft. Wale. I didn't listen to it prior to the album. Normally Ross gives you a great intro.

I would wager that maintaining a relationship with Wayne and Drake is more important when more than likely Pusha T will not care or hold it against him for cutting that verse.

I cannot get over how good this Wale verse is. I didn't expect that at all. That Rock bar is super cold.

Act A Fool is a terrible leadoff song, but Wale really got off on there.

A lot of good songs on here, but I think it felt somewhat safe honestly.

Back
Top Bottom