****Official ROCK Music .. What are you listening to??****

I still play a lot of Paramore. That song Emergency got played non stop in like 11th grade

For anyone in NYC, there's going to be a free Grimes, DIIV, and Wild Nothing concert later this week, on the 9th.

Listening to

1yCSQsQtaGWmvex.jpg

Dappled Cities - Lake Air.

The Ty Segall & White Fence album is really good.

I was really looking forward to the Wild Nothing, DIIV, Grimes show but I'll just be getting back into NYC that night... Definitely go check it out though. All three of those bands put on a pretty good show (especially Grimes.)

Passion Pit--Gossamer has been on almost constant rotation in my car since release day. Such a great album. Revisited their first album while mowing the lawn yesterday. What a great band.

Listening to the Constant Conversations St. Lucia Remix, it's :pimp: :pimp:

Anyone else know some great remixes of PP or PP version of remixes?

Listening heavily to Coexist by The XX. What a disappointed Four by Bloc party has been. I feel like they took a step back, its just some boring pop songs, but there were a few good ones. In the result of four not being that great, been playing the **** out of Intimacy, amazing album, dont understand why it gets so much crap, its definitely their second best album.

and this is the band i was trying to post up last time but gave up after i got pissed of trying to get the video up; beautiful song

That album's grown on me a lot, too. Saw her at MusicFest Northwest :pimp: Puts on a great show. Incredibly nice person, too, as I said somewhere in another thread on here.

Right now I'm listening to 'Heartbreaking Bravery' by Moonface.

Back
Top Bottom