[::Official ROCKETS @ LAKERS - GAME 7 - 12:30pm PT - SUNDAY - 5/17 - ABC::]

I dunno what the rules are for game threads in the playoffs...but i know that i want discussions to start about game 7 and a thread is needed to do so...so ihope thats understood.

Anywhoo...im usually all for phils nonchalant attitude, and i understand that most likely we will win because of the circumstances...but i dont like that hedoesnt seem worried even one bit.
ohwell.gif

If we DO lose this game... its going to get ugly. There is no excuse for us to be in a game 7 let alone lose it. No yao, no T-mac...and your telling me theycan still beat our full healthy roster?
eyes.gif

C'mon...pathetic...lets win, move on and forget about this frustrating series.
embarassed.gif

Go Lakers
pimp.gif

This is what homecourt is for, just in case there is a game 7.

Hopefully this thread will stay open, if it does, I'll post more tomorrow when I get to work.

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

If Bynum comes out beasting, then it's over. He's the key in this series.

I heard he's gonna be wearing a different type of brace or sleeve for Sunday, that will help his mobility. I hope so.

I hope they don't take this so lightly just because their at home..

Rocs will definitely bring it.. that's expected.

Let's Go Lakers!!

I initially said Rockets in 7 and I'm sticking to that prediction. I'll provide plenty of input if this stays open, which I doubt.

Game 7 here it is.

Where stars become superstars.

Spoke to kobe & he feels like this whole playoff's as a whole is something that's a big part of his legacy.

Basically in short form he's trying to win a championship period.

He aint tryna exit out the 2009 playoffs without anothor banner at staples.

He said that he has no control of the outcome that his team is at right now you can't rewind you just move on foward.

" All I can do now is bring it game 7 . No looking back at this point" is what he told me when I asked what happened the perios games..

So all laker fans nothin 2 worry about the man kobe gonna bring it and im pretty sure his team will.

& I repeat he aint tryna leave the playoffs without a ring .

LETS GO LAKERS!

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

Game 7 here it is.

Where stars become superstars.

Spoke to kobe & he feels like this whole playoff's as a whole is something that's a big part of his legacy.

Basically in short form he's trying to win a championship period.

He aint tryna exit out the 2009 playoffs without anothor banner at staples.

He said that he has no control of the outcome that his team is at right now you can't rewind you just move on foward.

" All I can do now is bring it game 7 . No looking back at this point" is what he told me when I asked what happened the perios games..

So all laker fans nothin 2 worry about the man kobe gonna bring it and im pretty sure his team will.

& I repeat he aint tryna leave the playoffs without a ring .

LETS GO LAKERS!

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom