Official Rockets @ Utah Jazz

Nice, T-Mac

I still don't like Yao though. I think he should accept the role as a glorified role player to T-Mac's star...

^ yao's not a glorified role player son. dude's an all-star. he's not a true superstar yet, but he's an all-star and the best center right now.

he just had a bad game. everyone does. bron had 10 pts the other night.

tmac though is gonna challenge for the 1st-team all-nba this yr.

FACT - first time in tmac's career he started out w/ 2 consecutive 30+ pt nights.

looks like i was kinda wrong about mike james so far...hopefully he continues to prove me wrong and show that hell be a good addition to the team.

can someone hook me up with the code for the rockets sig?
TEAM HALOS​

Damn dummy, that's a good look right there for those who missed it.

And yeah, I have to admit that I might be wrong about Mike James (I see you OneTrust). It's early though, so we'll see. :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm surprised T-Mac hasn't scored 50 for the Rockets yet. :wow:
eek.gif
Out

Quote:
And yeah, I have to admit that I might be wrong about Mike James (I see you OneTrust). It's early though, so we'll see
:lol:
laugh.gif
ers are off that night and just score some buckets.
Quote:
I'm surprised T-Mac hasn't scored 50 for the Rockets yet.
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

im back...

2-0 baby! wow... i had to go at half time and watch the game at a friends while drinking.(I'm in college, i need my partying, haha) Back to the game...

2-0 feels so good.

T-mac looks great.

Yao sucks against utah.

Mike James is the perfect spark off the bench.

Luis is going to be a force once he finally adjusts to the team.

Chuck is one of the best rebounders in the league.

Rafer can't shoot, but he can run this offense nicely.

Bonzi needs to stop shooting outside so much and go to the rack, but hes still playing well.

Luther needs to get more minutes, or make more an impact while on the court.

Shane is shane.

I'm so crunk about this season...bring it portland!!

Yao needs to do something quick when they meet up against Utah again.
He looked like a total bum out there.
He made Boozer look like Karl Malone.
Tmac did what he could do normally, but Yao. Smh.
pepperdinepimpin09

damn Tracy was looking real good today. Barring any injuries, this will be a very competitive season for Houston :pimp:
pimp.gif
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

I was looking the boxscore throughout the first half. I saw that had 26 at the half and was hoping he'd hit 50. But watever, important thing is that we got the W. Hopefully we can beat portland. Martel Webster was surprising me against the spurs. I hope battier shuts him down.
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

^ he won't explode for 45+ very often. yao won't suck this badly every game. he'll dominate most games.

however, expect tmac to score around 28-32 a game w/ the types of shots he's taking and how much he can play off the ball.

tmac's mid-range game => on point right now.

Back
Top Bottom