Official Rose Bowl Thread - Ohio State: 2010 Rose Bowl winners

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^those fancy gloves didn't help their WRs catch very many balls..

laugh.gif

i go to oregon. i hate the ducks though. i dont really know why. probably all those portland %%% holes who get so hyped over their squad. same reason i hatethe blazers.

I am one of the few members who's school is in the Pac-10 (USC) that doesn't get involved in the whole conference topic because it's idiotic. How stupid is it really to discuss other schools other than your own? It's a stupid debate on nt that I always laugh at because it means nothing. All it comes down to is your school. It's funny how you had to take shots at an entire conference just for the fact that your team was downright pathetic this season. As far as I am concerned my school uses your school as an outhouse when we play each other in the Rose Bowl. What's even more ironic is you're in here running your mouth when it's your most hated rival who won yesterday. So you're basically talking out of the side of your neck stirring up !%$$ resorting to conference representation because you have nothing else to add?
How the hell does what conference you play in not mean anything? That makes absolutely zero sense. So strength of schedule should just be tossedout the window? You probably don't get involved because your school, USC straight ran that conference for basically the entire decade. Me "takingshots" at the Pac-10 had absolutely NOTHING to do with Michigan's success this season, or lack there of. Absolutely nothing whatsoever. I'm"in here running my mouth when it's my most hated rival who won yesterday." Really? It could have been any team that beat Oregon in the RoseBowl. The fact that basically just an above average OSU team took out the Pac-10 champs which supposedly was "the best conference in the land this year,if not just as good as the SEC" is what's funny to me. If Pac-10 fans didn't run their mouth, I would have never said anything. And it wasmainly a friendly shot at my dude Chester to get him riled up who !%$+$ on myhometown of CLE and state of OH constantly, but I failed to realize all the other Pac-10 fans would take issue with it. That was my bad.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

dont you find it funny that the main people that talk about that conference pride crap is the big ten fan base?

do you see SEC fans rooting for other SEC teams to win? HELL %$**$%* NO

UCLA fans ant rooting for CAL,USC and zona to win there bowl games

but since the big 10 has a history of getting there $%$ beat the *++@ down come bowl season they huddle up with each other and go with that conference pride crap.

you want to know how big of a joke the big 10 is? they getting hyped cause northwesteren almost beat auburn
roll.gif

What the hell are you talking about Mike? Other conferences don't talk about conference pride? EVERY conference talks about conferencepride. The SEC fans have been claiming they're the best conference in the land for years now (and they have the right to). Where did ANY Big Ten fan saythey were rooting for other teams in our conference? I sure as hell wasn't rooting for the Buckeyes, neither did I root for any other Big 10 team to win(check my picks in the Bowl Pick 'Em if you want). And that talk about "the big 10 has a history of getting there $%$ beat the *++@ down come bowlseason" is just recent *@@@. It honestly doesn't go back THAT far bud.

Last but not least, your last comment is straight ******ed. Big Ten is getting hyped because they almost beat Auburn? Really?

Maybe they are getting respect because:

Wisconsin beat "The U"
Penn State beat LSU
OSU beat Oregon

Not to mention:

MSU almost beat Texas Tech w/o half of their squad.
And yes, Northwestern almost beat Auburn.
laugh.gif

Iowa still has a chance to take out the ACC champs tomorrow.
And this is all without Michigan, a top 5-10 program of All Time even playing in a bowl game.

But the conference is "a joke" right?

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i go to oregon. i hate the ducks though. i dont really know why. probably all those portland %%% holes who get so hyped over their squad. same reason i hate the blazers.
Wait, what?
laugh.gif
You're angry that fans of a team gethyped over them? Damn. You're gonna have a horrible life if that gets under your skin.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i go to oregon. i hate the ducks though. i dont really know why. probably all those portland %%% holes who get so hyped over their squad. same reason i hate the blazers.
Wait, what?
laugh.gif
You're angry that fans of a team get hyped over them? Damn. You're gonna have a horrible life if that gets under your skin.

it mostly just stems from my hate of portland. i see your sig.

Quite impressed with how Tressel finally realized what changes need to be made. Atmosphere was just like another home game at the shoe. A lot to look forwardto next season.

pimp.gif

by the way, O - H

I - O

Looking ahead to next year, schedule sets up well for us. (Bold are home games)
9/4 Marshall
9/11 Miami (FL)
9/18 Ohio
9/25 Eastern Michigan
10/2 Illinois
10/9 Indiana
10/16 Wisconsin
10/23 Purdue
10/30 Minnesota
11/13 Penn State
11/20 Iowa
11/27 Michigan

Losing that Iowa and/or Wisconsin game is a big possibility.

Back
Top Bottom