Official Rose Bowl thread - USC vs. Illinois - Jan.01.08

Who saw Will Ferell on the sideline talking to security
laugh.gif
So random

USC is playing at its peak right now; it would beat any team if there was a playoffs right now.

Even if Illi loses this which looks like they will. I'm just glad they turned the season around from last few years and have a bright future...

tired.gif

Now, why couldn't we get UGA/USC?

Oh, right. Tradition. This*#%%-whooping is tradition?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

tired.gif

Now, why couldn't we get UGA/USC?

Oh, right. Tradition. This*#%%-whooping is tradition?
indifferent.gif

Eff tradition. UGA would have been a hell of a game plus we should have played an SEC team since everybody loves the SEC. But they didn't do thatbecause no matter who would have won between USC and UGA they would have had a case for a split title and nobody wanted that.

gotta feel good for d.reed after what Charlie weis and his long grass did to his chance at the NFL

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

damn, if only that guy took that back they would have got something out of that. he got tackled from behind by a lineman
smh.gif

Because that other fatboy of a DLineman got in his way. I'll never get that %!#!, if you are that much more down field then everyone make a damn block.He ran too much for him not to get a block.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
Illinois looks like some garbage. Their playcalling is absurdly bad.

Im seriously wonderin why they aint runnin no read option stuff?! They lookin like hot garbage.

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
Illinois looks like some garbage. Their playcalling is absurdly bad.

Im seriously wonderin why they aint runnin no read option stuff?! They lookin like hot garbage.

They seem hell bent on basing their entire offense around the swing pass. Running that play every other down against a fast defense is ******ed. Have theyeven attempted more than one pass beyond the line of scrimmage?

3 straight 3 and outs. Our O is looking bad. We need to get back on track. The D is going to have to make a big play. I want to go into the half up 21 or 28.

Back
Top Bottom