Official S.C./N.C. Summit - 7.24.07' - Myrtle Beach,SC

^

Sounds fine to me.

I'll eat at any place that serves Chicken Fingers, Clam Strips, Shrimp, Pizza, or Hot Wings.

:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

I'm fly times fresh multiplied by def.

Im getting excited WOW and it's still two months away.

Any questions, comments, or concerns PM me and I'll give you my email addy and my phone number. Thx. :wink:
wink.gif
Representing the Carolinas

Im Loving the Scheldule it sounds cool to me, but tre just call me to keep me posted cause FOOTLOCKER be given me like 40 HOURS a week so i be to tired to post and if mann is going tell that @#%$ to spend the night at your house the night before, cause WE AINT GOING TO FARMVILLE SC to pick up MANN hahahahahahahahahah, just playing So Ima Take off TUESDAY, AND WEDNSDAY! so i can be straight but TRE YOU GOT TO BE READY THAT MORNING CAUSE WE LEAVING AT 7:30AM SHARP BECAUSE WE GONE HAVE TO MAPQUEST THAT @#%$ AND I WANNA GET THERE ON TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
TeamS.Carolina

http://www.myspace.com/jordanstudent45

^

Farmville :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Yeah, he could possibly stay at my house, no problem with that (easier access to steal his DMP XI's..... :wink:
wink.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
TeamS.Carolina

I'm fly times fresh multiplied by def.

ill pass, thx though

but if Africa comes up, im in
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Hey, I'm down for it because my moms already has plans to go to the beach in july and plus i will have my license by then
TeamS.Carolina

YO! Not that I planned on being there but...
Quote:
Myrtle Beach was kinda the idea based around the beach, girls, racing, Nike, and the Pelican baseball game to top off the night.
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

^Exactly. I was at myrtle beach last month & it was boring.

I think charlotte is still the best location. Girls/Nike outlet/Race Track/Malls/and more girls.

But wateva, i might go.
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

YO!

im down

M55!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Myrtle Beach or Charlotte people? Its easier for most to go to Myrtle Beach, and I dont know how you could say Myrtle is boring
Representing the Carolinas

no to the myrtle idea, sand and kicks no good, carowinds, was there last wk and messed up my am90s. any other ideas?

Hmmm, it seems as if it's becoming a split now. It's between Charlotte and Myrtle beach.

Here's a question . . .

Where's the closest sneaker boutique?

I would actually like going to Atlanta. Just another thought.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
A Free XBOX360 for $1.

sckid20 is back!​

no beach for me, i cant swim and hate that sand feel in my shoes and hate takin my shoes off and feeling sand all in my toes, etc..
i hate beaches

next!
Code:

this is why we never have a summit lol

the only thing about doing it in charlotte is are people from SC gonna be willin to drive to charlotte for the day?
I personally would rather go to myrtle.
and nobody is sayin we have to go on the beach, cause I really dont like the sand either unless im on vacation.
katie
AIM: fab0louskt
EMAIL: fab0louskt@yahooMyspace[url=http://www.facebook.com/p/Katie_D/291000105]Facebook

YO! My only thing is this: if it's a "South Carolina/North Carolina" summit, Charlotte seems to be the most central location. Myrtle Beach seems really convenient for the South Carolina NT'ers and everyone in eastern NC. In that case, it'd be a South Carolina summit with NC NTers invited. Charlotte has a few boutiques to peep out. There's a nice row of shops in South End. Tier Zero, SB, Quickstrike products. If anybody's ballin', South Park has high end merchandise and then we also have an outlet.

And as far as restaurants, hell... we could do Dave & Buster's or something like that. But it's on y'all. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

People are complaining about sand in their shoes? Are you kidding me? Since when do you wear sneakers to the beach anyway? Of course we'll bring flip flops, towels, etc if we decide to go to the Actual beach part. We're not just going to cancel the beach cause you can't swim?! @#%$? That's not the point of going to Myrtle.

As for Charlotte, that's the central location for Most of NC Nters around that area. Yall voting Charlotte are from or around there and live there now. I for one, will not be going to Charlotte if that's what you guys decide.

IF its just SC Nters and a few NC Nters going to Myrtle, then that's how it's going to go. Myrtle > Charlotte any day of the week. We're having a Summitt to meet and chill with each other right? Not exactly to go to all these Tier accounts, boutiques, etc.

We don't have to have no huge gathering anyway for it to be our first. I'm going to Myrtle Beach Tuesday July 24th. Any of you coming, I'll see you there. Charlotte is definitely a waste of a three hour drive for me and for NTers in SC. :smile:
smile.gif

its wateva
charlotte=4 hours from me
myrtle beach= 3 1/2 hours

bout the same
Code:

^^^^^^^Tyler: we can go to AFRICA FOR ALL I CARE, im ready to go right now, but Atlanta sounds cool but if we go to atlanta then ima bring girl so she hang too, but if we go to the beach the SHE STAYING HER @#%$ AT HOME hahahahahahah!
TeamS.Carolina

http://www.myspace.com/jordanstudent45

Ant..if we do it it charlotte it would be a NC summit with SC people. i would take the four hour drive to myrtle over the hour drive to charlotte anyday! but thats just me. so i say we do the myrtle thing and keep plannin for it. and dude talkin about atl lol you think people from nc gonna wanna make that trip? especially not for one day.
katie
AIM: fab0louskt
EMAIL: fab0louskt@yahooMyspace[url=http://www.facebook.com/p/Katie_D/291000105]Facebook

i think that charlotte is the best, not only because i live there, but because we have alot more attractions than myrtle beach, 5 malls, dave and busters metioned above in concord mills mall, we have blacksheep, niche, thats in south charlotte, for people that like sb apparel, charlotte has more to offer in my opinion, but hey another vote for CHARLOTTE
TeamFreshPrince​
TEAMYANKEES​

Quote:
and dude talkin about atl lol you think people from nc gonna wanna make that trip?

I figured it'd be a nice compromise since it seems to be split between charlotte and myrtle beach. In the long run, I'm with my boy Omar. I don't care where we go. I'm down for hanging out with fellow NT'ers any day. But, I'm leaning towards Charlotte if I had to pick. Myrtle Beach is just old to me honestly. Like I said though, it doesn't matter as long as we all have a good time.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
A Free XBOX360 for $1.

sckid20 is back!​

Not that I want to start an argument, but there's no way Krider can say Charlotte has more attractions than Myrtle Beach. And if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time you've even posted in the Southeast forum right?

Anyway, Atlanta would be fun, but not for a day. And the drive is too far for a one day trip, and way too much planning would have to go into an ATL to make that one possible.

Let's pick a spot for real though so I can start planning an event chart type thing and get this thing going. I've respected everyone's input, but I don't see how taking a trip to Myrtle for a 1st Summitt could not be a success.

I guess me and kate will be headed to the beach then by ourselves :lol:
laugh.gif
Deadstock Flip 3s Size 8.5 $150 Shipped Anywhere

Back
Top Bottom