Official S.C./N.C. Summit - 7.24.07' - Myrtle Beach,SC

First of all, I just want to say what's up Team S.C. and Team N.C.?

Okay, bcfuture came up with this idea, but we (Team S.C./Team N.C.) haven't actually came up with any ideas for the summit.

We have Carowinds in mind, but if you guys have anymore ideas, throw them out there. :D
happy.gif

* * * TUESDAY JULY 24TH 2007 * * *Location - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for 1ST ANNUAL NC/SC NTer SUMMIT :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Time - We will meet at 10am at Tanger Nike Outlet off 501

Mock Schedule
- Shop, shop, shop (Coastal Grand Mall, Tanger Outlers, Broadway at the Beach, Colonial Mall)

Eat Lunch at possibly Hard Rock Cafe, Margaritaville, Planet Hollywood, Seafood, etc, We'll decide on day probably.

Now we can do alot of things. There's all day go-cart racing at the Nascar Speedpark, we could go to state park and to the ocean and play ball on the open courts, buy/sell/trade shoes, chill, hit up mini golf etc.

Nightcaps back and also wouldn't interfere with July 4th activities.

TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

I'm fly times fresh multiplied by def.

Treb2k5, thanks for the *Official Summitt* Post, it's about time someone has taken some initiative with this thing.

Ok, since we haven't decided on an exact location, time, and day, we'll do this first. Possibilities include: Carowinds and Im thinking Myrtle Beach. Honestly, I think I would prefer going to the beach.

What do you guys think of the Myrtle Beach idea? There would be ALOT of things we could do, places to go and eat, etc. I think if we went on a week day in July, it would be perfect. A day that we could all get off work etc.

This could be a mock itinerary for instance after we get each other's phone numbers, email, etc.:

Tuesday, July 24th, 2007. We meet at a central location in Myrtle Beach say 10am. From there we shop at Nike outlet and mall, maybe hit up the beach, Broadway at the Beach, possibly Nascar Speed Park, and then catch the Myrtle Beach Pelicans baseball game that night at 7pm. If it's a long drive for some you, you wouldnt have to attend the game (or if you hate baseball) :D
happy.gif

im down i like that idea better than carolwinds cuz i wanna go buy some clothes and kicks when i go out of town.
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

Sounds Good Stan, thx for the quick reply. And I'm with you, I like to spend money and I'd rather buy kicks/clothes > ride rollercoasters.

So the Score is:

MBeach 1

Carowinds 0

If anyone were to need a ride or something, also let me know. I'll probably be in Moncks Corner/Charleston the day before, So I could definitely pick a few guys from Charleston up. (help with gas)

FS sz 9 DS DTRT 3 $160 SHIPPED

Damn bro.

I see you got this thing planned out already.

It sounds good to me.

Myrtle beach would actually be better. There would be way more stuff to do than just riding roller coasters like you said.

Plus, if anybody has any kicks or clothes they wanted to get rid of, then we would bring them with us, and possibly sell/or trade shoes.

Beach - 2
Carowinds - 0.

TeamS.Carolina

YAY. Looks like 3-0 Myrtle Beach and Ive actually accomplished something with my plan. Good stuff so far, and the buy/sell/trade sounds awesome.
Representing the Carolinas

Vic, we can't have that attitude man! j/k, but really we understand not all of us can make, but we have to plan for a day late in the Summer that everyone can go to! Dont be so negative bro! lol

By the way,

Myrtle Beach 5

Carowinds 0

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WORD JORDANSTUDENT45, Man now you got me excited!!

Hopefully we all can get off work knowing that we'll have a set date and stuff. This is going to be great, I'm glad Treb made this post and I thought of Myrtle Beach. Hey as long as even four or five of us show up, IM DOWN.

So that makes the score about 6-0 in the beach's favor and that might wrap it up. Still waiting on Spaceman, Tylers everyone else's comments.

So far so good for an early night in May, things are looking good for the Summit!!

Yeah, Omar!

We're probably gonna ride together, maybe man can go too.

I'll call Ford and Andrew and see if they wanna go as well (Non NTers, but into kicks)
TeamS.Carolina

Hey guys,

Myrtle beach sounds good, but Josh & I were thinking Charlotte maybe? Better spots for clothes and kicks. Just a suggestion.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
A Free XBOX360 for $1.

sckid20 is back!​

Spacej23, yeah Charlotte has some spots, but Myrtle Beach was kinda the idea based around the beach, girls, racing, Nike, and the Pelican baseball game to top off the night.

Charlotte is just a big busy city, haha. I go there too much. We wanna have fun in the sun!

Plus Myrtle will have a wide variety of places to eat and chill at. MB > Charlotte.

LOOK IDC WHERE WE GO JUST AS LONG AS WE HAVE A GOOD TIME AND EVERYBODY GETS ALONG!!!!! AND WHERE EVER WE AT WE GOTTA LET OUR PRESENTS BE KNOWN I MEAN WE GOTTA HOLLA AT GIRLS, WE JUST GOTTA LET EM KNOW HOW SHOEHEADS REALLY GET DOWN AND HAVE FUN!!!!!! AND TRE YOU BRING WHO EVEA JUST KNOW THAT YOU IN THE PASSENGER SEAT CONTROLLING THE IPOD AND ON THE DASH OF THE JEEP!!!!!! HAHAHA YOU KNOW HOW WE DO, I ONLY GOT ONE RULE IN MY CAR...............1. NO CHAMILLONAIRE(HHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA)..........2. NO CHAMILLONAIRE(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)........3. ALWAYS LIL WEEZY(DA DROUGHT 3, DEDICATION 2, ETC) hahahahahhahha
TeamS.Carolina

http://www.myspace.com/jordanstudent45

Ah man, no Chamillionaire in the Jeep?

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Myrtle Beach sounds good to me. Hit the outlets, malls, and just chill.

I'm down for whatever. I am cool either way.
TeamS.Carolina

Its Myrtle Beach so far, most definitely. Myrtle Beach is closer to most of us anyway. Charlotte/Carowinds is a three hour drive for Fayetteville and Charleston heads. I can get to Myrtle in about an hour and 15 minutes.

The beach sounds good though, to eat, chill, and shop. Why don't we set a date and time to meet and get this thing cracking?

I guess I'm down for Myrtle Beach. Let's set a date up. Josh is saying not to do it around Black Biker Weekend because it's really crowded. I don't know how that is, but I'm taking his word for it.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
A Free XBOX360 for $1.

sckid20 is back!​

Any idea when black bike week is? That's around May 11th. The original scheduled date was a Tuesday during July.

Tre- u know im jammin chamillionaire all day but im gone put dat new ugk in first.
Can't wait i havn't been to Myrtle Beach since i was a little boy. I don't even know how to get there

TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

* * * TUESDAY JULY 24TH 2007 * * *

eek.gif
eek.gif

Time - We will meet at 10am at Tanger Nike Outlet off 501

Mock Schedule - Shop, shop, shop (Coastal Grand Mall, Tanger Outlers, Broadway at the Beach, Colonial Mall)

Eat Lunch at possibly Hard Rock Cafe, Margaritaville, Planet Hollywood, Seafood, etc, We'll decide on day probably.

Now we can do alot of things. There's all day go-cart racing at the Nascar Speedpark, we could go to state park and to the ocean and play ball on the open courts, buy/sell/trade shoes, chill, hit up mini golf etc.

Nightcap - 7:00pm Single A Baseball Game Myrtle Beach Pelicans

Please all other input is cool with me, how does this date and time sound during late July this summer? I thought it would be a good time before school starts back and also wouldn't interfere with July 4th activities.

Back
Top Bottom