Official S.C./N.C. Summit - 7.24.07' - Myrtle Beach,SC

cp- i can make it to the pre summit in charleston where yall meeting at
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

I won't be attending. I was asked to work a 12-hour shift and since I met up with another NTer Saturday in Charleston, that was a good enough summit for me.

We'll try again soon, maybe a Bobcats game in October or November or something. Maybe Myrtle again, depending on the number of interested people.
R.I.P. BCfuture 5/03 - 5/07 4 Years to kill me and 2 Weeks to bring me back​

lol

WOW BC, you the main guy screaming SUMMIT THIS SUMMIT THAT, now you aint going...

lmao + smh

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

shut up mike, let's not start. . .

I have to work too, but I already requested this day off, but my boy has to work too, and we were going to be there.

@#%$, maybe next time guys. everybody was hyped, but I guess it died down.

:wow:
embarassed.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Wipe Me Down
Beatin', You Can Hear MeWay Around The Corner Paint Wet With The 24's On Em.(Wipe Me Down).​

WoW

i showed up.. didnt see none of you, smh

waste of gas and time

WoW
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote:
i showed up.. didnt see none of you, smh
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

l o l

1 2`
Code:

Well it poured down rain Tuesday in Myrtle anyway my family told me. So the racing and the baseball game nightcap wouldve went off schedule anyway.

We'll try something else in the upcoming months. A college football game perhaps?
:wink:
wink.gif

hmmm maybe i'll get a chance to go to the next one........i would really like to go to a function like this b4 i deploy
PT FOR KICKZ
H.Y.P.E. RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME!!...DOLLA DOLLA BILL$ YALL

Back
Top Bottom