:::[Official] Sacramento Kings 2023-2024 Season Thread [BEAM TEAM] :::

Huerter is hot garbage

kvon3.png

we are warshed. team aint better than last year. got cooked by Dillon Brooks. Domas is a ***** when Fox is out he doesnt do ****

Keegan isn’t ready to take on a bigger role.

It’s not Domas’ team when Fox is out, it’s Monk’s apparently since nobody else wants the job.

HB is averaging 15.6 ppg so far. If you exclude his 33 point game against Utah he’s averaging 11.25.

Huerter is even worse at 6.8 ppg at 20% 3pt% and his overall shooting percentage is .289, between him and Barnes that’s $36M committed to 22 ppg combined.

Pathetic!

This team sucks *** w/out Fox. I predict a trade incoming if we hover around .500 and we’re hovering around the play-in spots. The West is LOADED and we’re going to have to tighten up quick.

i didnt like them sitting on this squad at the deadline last year and i certainly didnt like them doing it again in the offseason and paying Barnes. we are screwed

Monte gambled on thinking this same roster could compete this year. We all saw the flaws in the playoffs and knew we needed a few moves. He wasted a year.

This squad is a play-in team, at best. Not expecting much and I would shocked if we make too 6.

It’s almost like that L was predictable. Pelicans owned us all year and this game was no different. It was painfully obvious how much depth this team lacks, even with a healthy Monk and Huerter. Two play in games and the bench COMBINED for a whopping 22 points. Pathetic.

Significant changes need to happen in order to take the next step. Core is still pretty solid if Monk can be re-signed. But the others? They gotta go.

i dont see much of a path to success. not gonna sign any great Free Agents. clearly Monte cant pull a trade off with this collection of bums. Some of the teams behind them will be better next year, Rockets / Spurs / Grizzlies.
RIP

If he can sell the pick like he did last year and attach Huerter or Barnes I’d consider that a W. I’m honestly not impressed with this draft class and there isn’t anyone that could come in and contribute from day one.

Back
Top Bottom