:::[Official] Sacramento Kings 2023-2024 Season Thread [BEAM TEAM] :::

Always will be.
That said, this is one of the most disappointing seasons we’ve ever endured. For some reason we thought this year they weren’t gonna Kangz...but Kangz :smh:

no, cant predict injuries. the group he has assembled hasn't played but maybe 3 games together. hard to say it was a failed experiment when we haven't had a chance to see them play together.
Please don't blame injuries for this embarrassing season. That's what the shills in the local media want you to believe. Best ball they played all year was right after Fox got hurt and it ended as soon as Bagley returned.

I’m torn fellas

The only Laker I’ve ever liked while he was playing. When the Kings were at their peak there was no player I feared playing more. Such a sad day.

Please don't blame injuries for this embarrassing season. That's what the shills in the local media want you to believe. Best ball they played all year was right after Fox got hurt and it ended as soon as Bagley returned.

I put myself in Vlade shoes. if I put a team together and I don't see them play on the floor due to injury I cant help but think this isn't the team I put together. however, you make a valid point. injuries happen and theyre all professionals. they should at least put together a decent run, right? in any case they are just crap this year.

I'm not too worried about Bogdan leaving, I hope he flourishes out in ATL

We might as well try to get the highest lottery pick possible and develop the young core

I’m disappointed we got absolutely nothing to show his departure. Warrior fans want to trade for Buddy, but I don’t want Wiggins in return straight up. That contract he has is horrendous, but if they take back Barnes and throw in filler and Paschall I’d be a lot more receptive to the idea.

Back
Top Bottom