Official Safe Sex Thread: Be Safe Tho vol. Crown Condoms?

Anyone ever tried Crown Condoms?
51rbNI7yAQL._SY355_.jpg

Allegedly they are supposed to be the closest thing to nothing. Any reviews? I'm not trynna bust through these joints

:pimp:

You know damn well majority of NT doesn't have sex and those that do are #teamraw

Anyone ever tried Crown Condoms?
51rbNI7yAQL._SY355_.jpg

Allegedly they are supposed to be the closest thing to nothing. Any reviews? I'm not trynna bust through these joints

:pimp:

I've used them cause that's what my school gives out. They're not bad, but I've had better

Condoms are terrible. I bought some Magnums because my girl said I need them (can't have sex for 2 months now anyways) but I was scared to try them in the actual heat of the moment (I think its just ego and marketing hype anyways. I have seen people put a regular over a 2 liter Pepsi bottle) and hurt my own feelings. I am team bellybutton though and from some thots in a FB thread one time I think that is the litmus test for them. I bought a 3 pack of Magnums and a 3pk of the most Chinese off brand looking jawns because I ordered some off eBay one time and them ***** wouldnt even cover my pinky. So if I ever get the chance to need to use them, I'm going to switch them out.

Last edited:
I can stick my **** in my bellybutton lol

****** was like ****** who cant even touch they bellybutton with they **** need to stop talking.

Last edited:
Dudes meats ain't touching or passing they belly buttons tho? Damn boosted my confidence.

Last edited:
Yo it was a lot of kats in that thread feelings got hurt and started lashing out. If you're skinny that's probably 5 inches

Last edited:
I''ve heard stories about this kind of thing. My co-worker's always bring it up when we talk about girls we've smashed. I've never seen one personally. Maybe one day i'll try one on, who knows?

Sidenote...

I remember Bootleg Benny tried to sell me some re-usable gore-tex magnums a few Christmases ago :smh:

Last edited:
I went raw at age 19, knocked up a wack broad..now i got a 16 year old.  and pay racks on racks on racks in child support monhtly, im a true G

Before y'all ride that lamb skin wave, do your research

I read that lamb skin comdoms ONLY prevent against pregnancy. They do not prevent against STDs/STIs

So if that's the case, use these on ya one and only partner. Don't run up in a random with a lamb skin condom and think you Neo in the matrix. Them bullets is hitting, beloved

Last edited:
Of course I prefer raw, but crown is good money. The best is the 0.04 level thickness. Thin af. Damn near raw yambs. trust your boy

A fraud and fake.

I would rather be in the ghetto in Oakland.

4 years of Trump...that means get a job, no more handouts.

If your money gone playa be the hell gone wit it.

Back
Top Bottom