OFFICIAL San Antonio Sneaks Up Sneaker Show Post Apr.15 2007

I'm still hoping I can make the show. I haven't heard anything yet on my audit being moved. I was looking forward to this show.

Can't wait for this. Got a flyer from someone working at Footaction @ Southpark. Good job spreading the word on this. It's nice to see a serious shoe community here in SA.

Seems like ive been full of pics lately. Anyway, heres a sneak peek (no pun intended) of one of prizes to be raffled off at the show. And yes, you will be able to get it in your size...
2i9js3o.jpg

designer of the i.d. Joesuf chillin with magic rudy (both supposed to be working)
4h7i5nk.jpg

What i was wearing...
2ch23x2.jpg
/OG in the hood "A".../

those shoes make me wanna dance witha fat girl!HAHA...you killed it joesuf!!! looks good!!!

hey i got some decent stuff....can i show it there or sell it?!?! thanx.
"I'm Not A Sucka, So I Don't Need A Bodyguard!!!!"

MSN = airkofa54
eBay = cg1016
airkofa54@msn.com
Refs: fat man1985

kofaking, pm me your info and I will put you down for a table.I need your name,contactt number and email if thats not your primary email.also tell me alittle about your collection as well

Wow! I didn't know there were other sneakerheads like myself in SA. I will definitely be there. I would enter some stuff from my collection, but hardly any of my stuff is DS.

samchris^^^^^^it dont matter if ur stuff isnt ds......just take a look at last years pics.....
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

Well guys, it doesn't look like I will be making it the show because of my audit. I haven't received any information on if my request to change the date has been approved. I am keeping my fingers crossed though.

Most of my stuff isn't ds either (the ones that are aren't gonna stay that way for very long :smokin
smokin.gif
). I don't have any kicks that I don't wear; just ones that I haven't worn yet :tongue:
tongue.gif

ill be in san antonio the 18th-20th. for a meeting...
whats hot in S.antonio.
i'll be hitting up everymall due to my line of work,anything else to see,SHOE wise or just really at all.

u know the usual...
food,bars.
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

Well fiesta starts on the 20th, so everywhere downtown will be on and poppin. also if you have the chance, check out the taste of new orleans at the Sunken garden theatre or the oyster bake at St. Marys university. check out the website: www.fiesta-sa.org//OG in the hood "A".../

nothing to see at our malls the only place to see is goodtimes skate shop on broadway and motive 807 in austin! cant wait for the show ! im good for thursday if we meet up got to work on wednesday! :b
tongue.gif

I agree we should have another
meetup before the show...I'm good
everyday. :wink: thursday would be nice.

-gAbriel.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

Can make Wed, Spurs on Thrs for me! On a side note, where's the Johhny GQ thread. I just wanted to add a little opinion.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

I just got confirmation that my audit date is set for the 15th and 16th. I will not be able to attend the show. Take alot of pics.

What location would the meeting on Thursday take place at. I would really like to attend one before the weekend of the show so I can get an idea of how many tables I will actually need to bring to the venue. I think I can get my hands on about 20-25 but if we need more, I will need to know in advance.

""All these shoes one should be humored and amused, but more often then not I find myself confused.""

Back
Top Bottom