OFFICIAL San Antonio Sneaks Up Sneaker Show Post Apr.15 2007

Sorry you cant make it chase. Thanks for all your help (posting on ISS and UTA) and support. I will go picture crazy...
/OG in the hood "A".../

dAng it, i forgot i have a game Thurs! i think it might be before
though...after 9 is good.
And don't worry about the pics. this thread is gonna be whored
out with them! lol...
hell, just start another topic.
see you guys Thursday...
-gAbriel.

| #1 in the hood "G"...|

I will able to make it to the show now. I received a call today and my audit was pushed backed to May. Chase Cheese will be making an appearance at the show.

^^ thats good news.

bump to da top! only 1 week away...
at least the weather will be a lot better
on the 15th. and damn i stil don't know
what to wear! i think i'm gonna go with
Norm and rock some clear 23's...
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

hey I undsed my clear 23's this weekend when I mowed my lawn...its ok I still got my "one to stock"pair....

Wow I've been grindin so hard tryin to get this jewelry thing poppin that I can't believe I been sleepin on this forum. Great job! You can count me rollin thru wit some of my boys.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

^^^ ha, thats crazy cuz i noticed one of your posts in the jewelry thread
in the general forum. I was gonna shoot you a pm bout the show, but
looks like you on top of it now. see ya sunday..
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

just 2 let every one know norm and gabe r JUST PLAYING about da clear 23............just six more days thats it just six more days.............
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

^^ Coo coo, I'm looking forward to this. I sold most of my collection about a year and a half ago but of course I held onto a few and I'll always have love for sneakers plus I wanna see some bad @#%$ sneaks without having to fly to another city. lol

Looks like ya'll really did this thing up! Thats awesome!

Can't wait to see ya'lls heat!
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

If y'all haven't seen the pics on the myspace via smugmug.com, Matt can sure make ugly people look good! :b
tongue.gif
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

sneak peek of the other i.d. to be given away at the show this Sunday...
33c7mnm.jpg

designer of this i.d. - Ant Dogg
29aw2kj.jpg

316mfbt.jpg

2wr17x5.jpg

2l8uihc.jpg
/OG in the hood /

The weather is supposed to be nice that day.
See ya there.

Aliefinest......................................Peace.

Hope everyone has a great time tomorrow. I won't be able to make it, so take alot of pics for me.

Time Warner customers please listen. Tonight broadcast of WOAI's 10 o'clock news featuring "sneaks up" coverage is available on demand. Tune in to channel 989 to view the short but sweet piece.

just got home about an hr ago. had a real good time at the event. big ups to norm, aaron, shawn, and the rest of the SA peeps who's names i can't remember due to alcohol and memory. showed a lot of hospitality to the out of towners. only regret is that i couldn't come earlier to chop it up with the SA nt'ers before everything started.

btw i was the tall bastard in the blk 3s

btw..i was the slightly shorter bastard next to that tall bastard ^ in the blk 3s

Preview of my table

TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member # 17​

Props to Norm, Ant, Fred, Aaron, Joesuf, Shawn, and all the other guys for putting on one heck of a show and for exceeding (make that blowing away...) all my expectations. Also major props to all of the out of town guests/exhibitors for making the trip-y'all really made the show that much better.

p.s. I was the bearded bastard in the Footscapes :tongue:
tongue.gif

Wow, what a way to end the 07 campaign. Thankyou for the support that H-town, Dallas, Austin, Laredo, The coast, and surrounding areas that made our "little" sneaker show a success.
Thanks to Goodtimes Skateboards for giving more than we expected,
Motive 807 for the advice and your omnipotence,
Addict from Dallas for the goody bags,
Ant and Joseph for the vision, Team Ackright- you know who ou are, no names needed.
Champs- southpark and rivercenter locations- Nick and Adiran respectively. Sorry if I don't remember names
Our DJ's and the B-boy crews for the entertainment.
NiceKicks blog- Matt, I hate your Pumas- check him out and NiceKicks.com in the coming days.
Cerebral Complex for our theme song.
And most importantly- The people who came and thought "What?, a sneaker show?, are you selling sneakers? Without them, you know the rest of the story.
If I forgot to mention anyone, so sorry. By the way I was the ******* with the southside special chain, and no, my neck didn't turn green!

246189376.jpg

Back
Top Bottom