Official San Diego NFL Summit #NTSD - Raiders @ Chargers December 22, 2013 1:25PM - Deadline October

Sup guys. me again. i realize this is way in advance, but i just wanted to throw this up here to make the date known.

[COLOR=#red]There will be 2 tiers of tickets:[/COLOR]

For the raiders/chargers fans: we will get the $130/each field level seats. The way qualcomm is , any row on the sidelines above 8 is good, but the south end is better to sit at so youre not in the sun the entire game. Here is a view from my seat at F15, row 21 ($108)

]For the NTers that just want to get into the game: 87 upper level seats - i realize $87 is a lot to pay if you dont care about either of these teams, but trust me the energy of the stadium is worth just being there. that atmosphere during a raider/charger game is unparalleled.

Dont want to buy a ticket: COME ANYWAYS!!! the tailgating makes the entire stadium parking lot a huge block party. walk around get drunk, and play some beer pong. You must be there when the gates open at 10:30 or you will not be able to park in the stadium, this means getting to the park at 10:30AM. trust me it is worth being there early. if youre wondering what youll do during the game, they have a huge projector set up in the middle of the lot where youll be able to watch the game and play drinking games sponsored by budweiser.

Any input is appreciated. this is going down even if no one comes, as i am a raider fan :D
i know it sucks well have to split inside to watch the game, but well have plenty of time to BS in the parking lot tailgating =]
i will shop around for tickets, either on stubhub or the NFL exchange to try to get the best price, so if it comes out cheaper i will refund you.

Payment details:

First Choose where you want to sit:
Option A - Field Leve $130 each (sections like F15, F14, F0 )
Option B - Upper Level $87.50 each (Sections like V9, V10 )

Then just send payment:

Paypal: mex310@sbcglobal.net
Wells Fargo: Mecksx1@gmail.com
Chase: Mecksx1@gmail.com
BoA: Contact me

***PLEASE BE SURE TO SEND PAYMENTS AS GIFTS OR I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY. Also, include your government name and screen name in the notes section, this makes it easy for me to stay organized.

Last edited:
I kid you not there were people getting arrested left and right at the game I went to

this dude Mecks is being a good dude, taking his own time organizing this.... keep the negativity out of here.

If I was closer I'd go just to hang out in the parking lot and get wasted....

Big up to Mecks for organizing all this **** :nthat:

Expect this BS to happen again.

It happens ever year when the Raiders show up here and is the main reason why I won't go to this game:

That happens anywhere there's drunk people tho.... Lol. As long as you're going for the game and can take the back and forth trash talk , you'll have a good time. What you expect with this rivalry people to sit in the stands and clap?

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]okay guys please read carefully ive decided this is how im going to get the tickets. to ensure im able to get everyone the best tickets, i am going to buy them in waves. so dont be afraid to start sending me your ticket money, this will ensure you get a good seat. additionally it is going to be extremely difficult to sit together, so i am going to get seats of 4 together. when possible im going to try to sit everyone in the same section within a few rows from each other.

To those that want to see the seats im looking at, they are in F14, F15, F0 and F11 , these are endzone seats, and they are in rows 10+ so your view wont be blocked by people on the field. the cost is $130 after ticketmaster fees. i will not put people by themselves, im going to try groups of 4-5 in different sections, but the least i will do is pairs.

After all the seats are bought and we meet up, well hold a "raffle" where youll choose the tickets you want to sit in. The order will be the order in which you sent me payment for the tickets. so, well have a pool of field level tickets, and youll choose which one you would like to sit at. whatever price you pay will be the value of the ticket. (i wont make you choose a $60 seat when you gave me $130)

i know its a little confusing but if you have any questions feel free to email/call me. post has been updated with payment information.[/COLOR]

That happens anywhere there's drunk people tho.... Lol. As long as you're going for the game and can take the back and forth trash talk , you'll have a good time. What you expect with this rivalry people to sit in the stands and clap?

I know it happens at plenty of other NFL stadiums around the country.

But the pointing I'm making is that it goes up another 5 levels whenever the Raiders show up here.

I've been to Qualcomm plenty of times in the past for Charger & Padre games when they use to play there.Whenever other teams like the Chiefs, Broncos, or Patriots show up to play here in SD, those opposing team fan bases aren't as bad as Raider Nation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom