Official: San Diego Padres 2022 Season Thread: 3 vs D-Backs

6-vdAKVq_400x400.jpg

960x0.jpg

utnytf3wfp0ucznhouix.jpg

Ef9Si3RVoAAkBF1.jpg

Lets talk in here about spring training, regular season, playoffs, and world series !

I've been a life long Padres fan and the man in my NT profile picture was one my idols in Tony Gwynn. I met him and got a baseball signed by him when I was around 9 or 10 at a local Navy base and where Top Gun was before the base turned into a Marine base in the mid 90's and still is here today. 1998 pennant run was awesome and I was in my senior year of high school. I also signed up for a half season ticket game package for 2 seats right behind home plate in the upper deck at Petco Park. The Padres and MLB are working with city officials on opening Petco Park at 25% capacity starting on opening day and it's mainly going to be the season ticket holders let into Petco. This is going to be the only way to catch a live game this season.

Season is right around the corner. Padres got the starting pitching with: Yu Darvish, Blake Snell, Dinelson Lamet, Joe Musgrove, Chris Paddack and still got young arms deeper with Adrian Morejon and MLB's top pitching prospect in Mackenzie Gore as flex starters in the rotation.

Starting line up should be:

1. Trent Grisham CF
2. Fernando Tatis Jr. SS
3. Manny Machado 3B
4. Eric Hosmer 1B
5. Tommy Pham LF
6. Wil Myers RF
7. Jake Cronenworth 2B
8. Austin Nola C
9. Pitcher

Spring training highlights already with El Nino bringing Slam Diego to the Arizona Cactus League !

Last edited:
Here is the official statement from the Padres front office. By April 1 opening day SD and the county will be at the red tier covid level and 20% will be let in which is about 8, 500 fans will be able to attend live game at Petco Park. But again season ticket holders will have priority and let in. Anyone else trying to get single game tickets be prepared to pay crazy prices on StubHub

wi7yokobhal61.jpg

I can't wait to be at Petco on Opening Day :pimp:

In :nthat:

Wife and I got season tickets last week and I know for sure we can’t go to all of them so will def be down to help a fellow NTer out or we can go to a game with my wife’s ticket.

In :nthat:

Wife and I got season tickets last week and I know for sure we can’t go to all of them so will def be down to help a fellow NTer out or we can go to a game with my wife’s ticket.

What section are your seats in? Did you get a 20 game, half season, or full season ticket package?

I'm in 302

Ticket re selling is going to be limited to only California residents and must have a residential address here in CA.

Same rules will be for the rest of the NL & AL West teams for attending games live at stadiums.

Todays spring training game against the Dodgers will be on MLB network and FSN San Diego. Trevor Bauer is starting for LA

What section are your seats in? Did you get a 20 game, half season, or full season ticket package?

I'm in 302

Ticket re selling is going to be limited to only California residents and must have a residential address here in CA.

Same rules will be for the rest of the NL & AL West teams for attending games live at stadiums.

Section 117. We got a full :lol: so I know for sure I won’t be at all of them as much as I would like to.

Someone on the Padres reddit found this while cleaning out a storage:

67hyn96ogfl61.jpg

:lol: @ $30 face value for good seats.

Today those tickets would be at $300 face value for the World Series

Last edited:
If you got T-Mobile or Sprint. MLB.tv is free again this season:

It's also free for Padres season ticket holders.

okupx2l6l3l61.jpg

Source:

To get around blacked out local games if you live in the SD area or to watch whatever local teams in the area you live in use a VPN service like Torguard or Wevpn which you can get for around $30 a year subscription.I do not recommend using a free VPN service like Tunnel Bear VPN.

Last edited:
Last time I was at Sports Fever at Mission Valley mall they have Darvish Jerseys. That was a week ago.

Was it the Darvish jersey with Japanese lettering? I think I might try to stop by Petco to pick one up

Today’s spring training game is on FSN SD and MLB network.

Grisham with a lead off HR :pimp:

Had to order this floral straw hat from foco.com:

SKMBFLSTWSP_p_2048x.jpg

SKMBFLSTWSP_s_2048x.jpg

Link:

Back
Top Bottom