OFFICIAL SAN DIEGO SNEAKER/CLOTHING GUIDE *REVISED*

^
My bad bro.

I put you up on the list.

Sorry for the delay.

Congrats on the store and winning the Reebok x Finishline contest.
[/b]
[/b]

Yo the Armory info is wrong its...

Armory Hip Hop Shop
630 9th Ave.
San Diego California 92101
619-238-8151

that info is to our old address...

Just a run down of what we carry--

Streetwear-LRG, Tribal Gear, Dyze Designs, Top 2 Bot'm, Scifen, Mixwell, ESDJCO, Fabricali(The Infamous West Coast Shirts), Major Threat, Militree, our own brand under the store name Armory and a load more...

Shoes-We do consignment on shoes as well as reselling things we got...a few off the top of my head we got in now are: Bapes X Kaws Chompers, Bapes in a few different colors, Jordan 7's, Air Max 95's Samples, Blends Air Max 95's, Addidas Jam Master Jay's, Air Max 95's Green 3 Decades of Cushioning, Air mAx 97's Red 3 Decades of Cushioning, 90 Air MAx Purple 3 Decades of Cushioning, and a few others you just have to come in and see for yourself but we have over 30 pairs of shoes at the moment pretty much all heat just a matter if your size available...

We also sell Vinyl Records new and used. Bought a few collections the past weeks so we got alot of dope stuff in now. As well as new bangin stuff.

Music CD's we got the best in Underground and Commercial mixed cd's. Also full length CD's of some of the better music out today.

Art Supplies we carry Belton, after the Belton runs out we will stock some Montana's and once that simmers down we will have a bit of both. Sell caps, Markers, Streakers, Pilots, On The Run Markers and other stuff.

DVD's-We got the best in Bboy DVD's, Graff DVD's, MC Battles, DJ DVD's, Bum Fight Videos, whatever the hell else you want its here.

thats pretty much the run down we are a full fledged hip hop shop run by real deal cats in the scene. Myself CROS1 I do events all around the globe as well as a few club nights during the week. The best one being the Sunday Night Reggae night at Martini Ranch downtown. If you been there you know its pretty smashin every week.

Also for those that are interested check out www.Scion.com/metro and rsvp for the DJ PREMIER show at Martini Ranch on 4/18

and if you got time check out my sites...
www.ArmoryHipHop.com
www.FreestyleSession.com
www.MySpace.com/cros1
www.MySpace.com/armoryhiphop

Damn this turned out long but I dont know but a few people in here and I feel like im just introducing myself haha...

peace
CROS1

which store has a urban energy account?
Looking for the

Rayguns and Jordan XIIIFlints
Lebron P.E
Size 11 11.5

sup my sd heads :smile:
smile.gif

^

Uhmmm, any one of the skate shops, but I recommend STM or Willy's.

And there's also good ole' Blends.
[/b]​

left blank left blank left blank
H8RDOESITHRT.

looking 2 trade my 10.5 or 11 grape, for your 9 or 9.5

Which stores have the best gear? And what brands do those stores carry? I'm looking for mostly 10 Deep, Crooks, Orisue, The Hundreds, Upper Playground, etc. Thanks.

^
sure, not a problem.

Thank you for contributing!
happy.gif

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Just want to say Im from AZ and I went to 5&adime and the cats there were mad cool. Much respect.

I guess you can add our 1st retail spot. Grand Opening is Friday June 15th 6-10pm!

The Fizix (TheFizix.com)
577 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd #103
San Marcos, CA 92078

p: 760 752 7876
p: 877 323 4949

^
Updated the guide.

Thank you for the info.
TeamLakers
TO HELL W/ JIM AND MITCH​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
4L8O15S16T23!42

i just passed by chula vista a couple of days ago and saw that AM/FM san diego is now closed.... sadly :[

Anyone know whether any of the Fashion Valley spots have urban accounts for the Jordan Spiz'ike release next saturday the 18th? I have to cop the King's Countys, but I'm not sure where to go. Most of the workers at Footlocker/Footaction over there have no idea @#%$ I'm talking about, although I do remember hearing that Footlocker there did get the Black Spiz'ikes back in February, so they probably should get the King's Countys too, right?

i was in dowtown yesterday and hit up 5 & a dime, street machine, shoe store next to street machine, blends, armory, unsteady, and commisary. i was wearing a stussy tee and vanasaurs. the guys in there were really cool. if anyone recognized me throw me a PM or something.
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Whats up SD?!

We just got in restocks of our exclusive "LT" shirt, the first batch SOLD OUT.

Only this time its 30% off for a limited time only! (sale ends sunday).

this-is-a-sale.gif

Back
Top Bottom