:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Pettis! Big fan of savvy receivers. Guys that have crafty routes and can move. I would’ve taken him over any receiver in this class not named Ridley or DJ Moore.

Live in Seattle so I’ve seen a lot of this kid.

Maybe team is content with Cassius Marsh, Jerry Attachou???

I think Sam Hubbard is gonna go soon.

I hope not. :sick: Attaouchu has talent but can't stay healthy. I don't expect much from Marsh. Good player to have but can't depend on him to consistently get to the QB.

Need Obo, Turay, Sweat, etc. Gimme one!

Bro your on Josh Sweat:sick::smh:.
Your the one who put me on to how painfully slow his get off was.

****, I forgot to talk to you about how I revisited his tape and found possibly the source of the problem with how they played him lol. I'll pm you later.

Interesting Ronnie Harrison still available I feel like he was as good as Eddie Jackson was last year.

Eddie Jackson for the Bears is a future star always around the ball.

Honestly, I’m on board with the McGlinchey pick more and more now that I’ve had time to think about it.

If we didn’t address the tackle spot this year, things would be very scary if Staley decided to walk away and we didn’t have a replacement. Even though GQ has a quick release and gets it out in a hurry — you gotta protect the investment. Mike will get on the field ASAP.

I badly wanted Fitzpatrick too :frown: dude is a stud!

Honestly the Tackle situation scared the hell out me a week ago. I feel good now. I really hope Garnett wins one of the guard spots.

Why is Zane Beadles on the roster???

Speak it into existence. He’s defintely the best pass rusher on board and has been. Sam Hubbard is not a double digit sack guy.

Obo works on his craft and refines the spin move he has potential to defintely be a double digit sack guy. He’s all about leverage.

Starting to think that Arden Key is their guy because they're playing with fire with every transpiring pick.

Back
Top Bottom