:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pats gonna put Gronk on trade block during offseason. Theyve proven multiple times now they can win without him.

I`m calling it now................... Student Vs Teacher signifying the end of 1 Dynasty and the beginning of a new one.

49ers go from a 6-10 team to a Super Bowl contender pitting Tom Brady Vs Jimmy Garoppolo

Niners come out with the win after a Game tying Field goal by the Patriots then a subsequent Touchdown from JG to Kittle.

Familiarize yourselves with this name because you're going to hear it a lot in the forthcoming months. At 6'5" 240 lbs, Tremaine Edmunds is a freakish athlete. It's impressive to watch this guy move in space and fly to the ball. Very smooth and fluid changing direction in coverage. He plays with surprisingly good pad level for a tall LB. He's a little raw and maybe not as instinctive as Roquan, but he's not bad in that department, either. Dude is only 19 years old. First comp I thought of while watching his tape was Anthony Barr.

Daniel Jeremiah's first mock:

PICK 9

Tremaine Edmunds - LB, Virginia Tech

Edmunds is one of my favorite players in the draft. He has a rare blend of size, speed and athleticism. He would be a perfect complement to Reuben Foster at the second level of the 49ers' defense.

Last edited:
Did you see this? @49ersaaron

Ogbonnia Okoronkwo 6013 243 lbs 34 1/2-inch arms.

Holy ****, Ogbo has grapevine arms despite being short. I thought the Elvis Dumervil comp was spot on for him, but Dumervil had freakishly long arms. Now we know that Ogbo does, too. :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom