:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reading all these replies to 49ers denying interview is hilarious :lol: they act like their team hasn’t denied interviews to us

175292CD-1B47-4A63-AF25-921002143431.jpeg

Never know. Sometimes assistant coaches prefer to have their interview requests declined so they don't have to interview with an organization they dislike/disinterested in. Maybe Mike didn't want to go work for his brother. He didn't follow him to LA after they left ATL.

I believe Scangarello and LaFleur both received promotions(more $$) last offseason, so it's not like they're getting completely screwed.

Tyreek aint fair

The scoring and pace of this offense reminds me of that kurt warner rams team

Chiefs running a bunch of RPOs, and Colts can't stop them. :stoneface:

Chiefs have the perfect team for today's football. An insanely explosive offense with a defense filled with playmakers at impact positions(pass rush). Don't necessarily need a shutdown defense, just one that creates turnovers and timely stops.

Bros, we need that Tyreek speed. I love Quise, but we can't depend on him. Andy Isabella will be at the Senior Bowl in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, he'll be on the Raiders team, but the Niners should be able to get a good look at him.

It looks like he's a Niner fan, too.

if the Niners want to upgrade Quise in the draft, I've got a serious draft crush on Andy Isabella. Dude isn't sneaky fast, he's just fast as ****. He beat Denzel Ward(4.32 40) at 100m sprint in high school.

Bros, we need that Tyreek speed. I love Quise, but we can't depend on him. Andy Isabella will be at the Senior Bowl in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, he'll be on the Raiders team, but the Niners should be able to get a good look at him.

It looks like he's a Niner fan, too.

Bruhs get off out the block is insane :sick:

Sean Mcvay has the two young Dallas LB's heads spinning with all his motions and playaction. Both dudes look completely overwhelmed.

Mad respect for Mcvay. He's the real deal. Dude's offense is beautifully designed and called. I appreciate the stonecold look from the sideline, too.

Back
Top Bottom