:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mad respect for Mcvay. He's the real deal. Dude's offense is beautifully designed and called. I appreciate the stonecold look from the sideline, too.
Yeah he kills the bunch formations.

As I watch his offense you really notice how much of advantage it is when you have speed to keep the alignments tight. It gives that receiver a lot more freedom to find areas to sit down in zones and more of the route tree is available to these guys who can separate.

I think a super underrated aspect of his offense is his commitment to the play action from under center. All teams use it, but Mcvay uses it on nearly every snap. Throw in all the jet and ghost motions, and this offense is a nightmare for defenses. Leighton Vander Esch has looked completely lost for the first time all year.

Man, I'm tired of sitting here as a neutral observer. I miss that pit of your stomach feeling that arises during the playoffs when your team is in it. We need some god damn 49er playoff football!!
Man I’m so sick in my head last week after somebody posted the packers game I watched the Panthers game from a week after.

It brought me joy

It really sucks for the Oakland A’s organization with this Kyler Murray thing. They knew the risks associated with letting him play college Football but, I imagine those were mostly rooted in injury concerns.

I’m sure they’re kicking themselves now that he’s gonna play professional football over baseball.

Chiefs who I wanna see get it but it’s a scary thought giving them confidence going into next year.

They’re already leagues most talented roster.

Keenan Allen is what I expect Dante Pettis to become.

A nuanced route runner that sells routes at the stem with head fakes/leverage/ and footwork.

Hoping the Cardinals are watching a team with two great edge rushers get dominated so they pass on Bosa. :lol:
They really may need to trade down. In order to gather personnel for the switch for their base defense 4-3 to 3-4.

Trent Brown winning most reps vs Bosa right now.

Back
Top Bottom