:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I told everyone at my crib before that play that the Patriots were going to run outside zone w/ fullback lead out of I formation on that TD. How did I know? Because the Patriots have been running the exact same play for the last decade in goal line situations lol. It's crazy.

That Pats D with no “star” player just shut down the best offense in the league and left them on 0 :smh:

gettyimages-904634512.jpg

That Pats D with no “star” player just shut down the best offense in the league and left them on 0 :smh:

Stefan Gilmore got the game sealing pick and was rated the #1 CB this season, all pro, although he’s maybe not recognized as a “star” he prolly should be.

Brady and Gronk definitely count as “star” players

But I totally agree the Rams were better “on paper” or in theory: Goff, Gurlry, Donald, Suh, Talib, Peters, Cooks are all basically “stars”, the Rams had more “star” players... but that pro bowl Madden dream team **** doesn’t always play out IRL and the Pats proved that once again.

Jed can still block it. I'd demand draft compensation. You want to play in San Francisco? We'll have one of your first-round picks, thank you.

Even then I’d probably still block it lol.

Last edited:
raiders :rofl:

the football team at city college will have more fans in attendance than the raiders playing in SF. this franchise is a ****ing joke and completely out of touch with whatever loyal fans it has left. i know raider nation is loyal AF but they reeaaaaaalllyyy testin them.

:rofl: rams

Gonna b gooood going into work right now with all those “new la rams” fans

Back
Top Bottom