:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn’t he get $37m last year???

$58m over the course of 2 years and he didn’t even play a full season... He’s fine :lol:

yoooooooo, who's watching week 1 of the AAF? We haven't seen a QB take a hit like this in the NFL in many, many years.

Oh yeah, no flag. :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat: These dudes are laying the wood out there!!

Last edited:
I'm digging it, man. I was starting to feel withdrawal symptoms when someone told me about the AAF. I can't get into basketball/baseball at all anymore.

It's about time we get a developmental league for football.

football is king

Last edited:
I'm digging it, man. I was starting to feel withdrawal symptoms when someone told me about the AAF. I can't get into basketball/baseball at all anymore.

It's about time we get a developmental league for football.

football is king

Lost my love for Baseball also. Football is life.

Quinton Patton out there right now. Dropping balls I see.

There's a bunch of former 49ers all over the league.
They need to bring Tebow back and Manziel to just get more attention for this league.

They bring Kap back I could see this league get a ton more attention then it’s already getting.

Last edited:
Couple things:

:emoji_eyes:

I think this guy could be the biggest first-round sleeper pick for the 49ers in the draft(not necessarily at 2). While there is some truth to Kyle undervaluing WRs, DK Metcalf is that true TO/Julio Jones/Josh Gordon-type freak.

And AJ Brown ain't small lol. Dude is built like Anquan Boldin. DK Metcalf is just that much of a freak.
Love DK metcalf obviously has some elite genetics but, the injury history is concerning. Think he’s only played in 20 games in his 3 years there.

I’m starting to love Kelvin Harmon more and more.

There’s about 8 WR’s I really hope 49ers are looking closesly at.

Last edited:
Murray needs to run a crazy 40 and throw crisp balls at the combine. One player I’ll be rooting for at the combine for different reasons. :evil:
hdfauv7f8ze21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom