:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember, there's no source at all for this. This is 100% conjecture, but I'm basing it on:

-Julio Jones is 30 years old and will need a new contract very soon
-Falcons need to pay Grady Jarrett(top 5 DT), Deion Jones(top 5 LB), and Keanu Neal(top 5 SS). That's going to be an expensive group to resign.
-Kyle Shanahan puts a ****ing PREMIUM on character. He won't **** with anyone that is a knucklehead. Julio Jones is arguably the most humble, high-character elite WR in the NFL. He knows Julio.
-There were rumors ATL was open to trading him last offseason

I'm just connecting these imaginary dots here.

I have a feeling if we getting a wr in the draft that Kyle takes AJ Brown. Feel like he’s got all the tools to be an elite wr.

Oh damn 3god I forgot there are 31 other teams in the league and 1000 of players who can get the job done

Like I said the fan base across the bay suits you better

If something going down, makes the most sense to package Breida and maybe future picks for something.

Breida's got appeal with his performance last season and being on a cheap contract.

McKinnon
Coleman
Breida
Mostert

Juice

5 backs... I know Mostert is more for ST but I just don’t see them carrying 5 backs
I say we do.

Like you said Mostert is really a special teams ace and break glass RB.

Juice is a move TE in my mind :lol:

tenor.gif

Sign in 2 years Frankie G so that you can give us 400 yards on our Super Bowl run.

Last edited:
5 backs and 3 QBs? Nah someone’s gonna go. Let’s just hope Lynch doesn’t just give any of them up like he did Trent Brown

I want to believe the Niners are working on a deal to free up the RB spot.

We'll see.

5 backs and 3 QBs? Nah someone’s gonna go. Let’s just hope Lynch doesn’t just give any of them up like he did Trent Brown
Possibly. But I think this is heavily based on how our WR group shakes out.

Shanahan is a mad genius. Man might split Jet out wide, have Juice in the slot with a 2 back set of Coleman and Brieda while Kittle is in his stance waiting to take a seam 60 yards :lol:

Back
Top Bottom