:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone credible reported that rumor?

this is where it comes from

According to Vincent Frank of Forbes, the Eagles and 49ers have talked about a trade. Frank wouldn't provide any further details on trade talks

the rest is rumor

Since all the rumors about the fact that we could have had OBJ for the #2 have come to light, Bosa better be the ****ing goods.

So tired of hearing how we JUST missed out on elite players every year.
I feel this way about the SF Giants. I’ve surrendered myself to the fact that we just won’t land any superstars and focused on just building from within.

Kittle is going to be up for an extension as well. Dude has another year like last season, and the bag will be secured.

As I said I expect they’ll offer buckner a generous extension between now and the start of training camp, probably pending a physical, per usual.

It’ll probably make him one of the highest paid DTs but it’s worth it. He’s one of the best.

Kittle is still locked up til 2020 on that cheap rookie contract so we have a little more time before we gotta extend him.

If he shows out this season he could get top 6 TE money tho

We can all agree on that maybe top 3 easily if have another cray season coming up

there's not a lot of WRs left that could be #1 tho

demaryius thomas?
Randall cobb?
Jermaine kearse?
michael crabtree?

those are the top WRs I can find who are still unsigned and idk if any of them could be our #1 WR

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom