:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am expecting Mullens to struggle against the giants secondary. Those passes that seemed questionable that "worked out" won't work out against this giants D. Expecting 1-2 INT.

It's the giants, so still think we win, just not in raiders fashion.

So game for tonight still on? Need to plan out if I need to go out to watch this game after work

Niners calling up Matt Dayes. His name came up last year during the draft process.

matt dayes is a solid 'back with pretty good receiving skills out of the backfield. i like him.

That's all I got lol. I only watched Dayes sparingly at NC State. He was a solid back. Dude got jukes.

Last edited:
Rewatching Matt Dayes college tape. I wouldn't be surprised if this dude looks good lol. He has the attributes they like in RBs(vision, patience, one-cut decisiveness). This system never fails to make the average Joe look good.

Even Joe Williams looked good in the preseason. Problem isn’t talent; it’s desire and dedication.

I doubt they go after any vets at this point. Honestly, I forgot they picked up Matt Dayes last month.

I think we'll be fine with Breida, Morris, Dayes and Wilson. The system is plug and play. Once they've got the OL in place, which they do, anyone with the requisite OZ traits(vision, patience, decisiveness) can be inserted. It's the receiving RB element that's incredibly difficult to find.

Im ready for tonight! Was planning to hit niners bar but its some super cold rain right now. But anyways i hope goodwin has a hell of game. Have another td like that wonderful td he did vs giants last time

Anyone else watching the segment on Solly and his sister right now?

I never give athletes a pass. These dudes are pros.

But I'm giving Solly one for this season. There's no ****ing way this dude's head is in the game.

OUT:

Wide receiver Pierre Garçon (knee), linebacker Reuben Foster (hamstring),Tartt (shoulder), Tom Savage (inactive), Jullian Taylor, Erik Magnuson, Shone Coleman.

Ready for the game as well. Went straight from work to a bar close by. :nthat:

B7BB6B9D-26DC-4F5A-8938-39142C8EE439.jpeg

Let’s get this dub fellas. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom