:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know it’s the Seahawks but the logical side of me really cant enjoy this one knowing that we are out on Bosa. His impact next year wouldve been greater and more important than this one win :ohwell:

Welp. Say goodbye to bosa boys.

:frown:

Can't root against my team, so it is what it is. There are still a lot of great options. The biggest difference is that everyone after Bosa has glaring flaws and weaknesses. Most of the dudes need to coaching and development.

Familiarize yourself with this guy:

8691034.jpg

I know it’s the Seahawks but the logical side of me really cant enjoy this one knowing that we are out on Bosa. His impact next year wouldve been greater and more important than this one win :ohwell:
Agreed, but with the growing development these young guys on defense helps staff realize who’s a player On this roster in 2019-2020 and who isn’t.

Edge rush needs to be addressed In off-season and I’m sure the staff is well aware.

:frown:

Can't root against my team, so it is what it is. There are still a lot of great options. The biggest difference is that everyone after Bosa has glaring flaws and weaknesses. Most of the dudes need to coaching and development.

Familiarize yourself with this guy:

8691034.jpg
Sky’s the limit with that kid, when it comes to getting after the passer.

Oshane Ximines
COLLEGE

Old Dominion
POSITION
DE
HEIGHT
6'4"
WEIGHT
255 lbs

Another guy to get familiar with

2nd round range guy.

Last edited:
So glad we finally beat their ***!

Pass rusher will come in the form of a FA signing, not draft btw

Pass rusher is probably the most important position after quarterback in the game of football. No team with a viable pass rusher is going to just let them walk.

Well unless it’s the Raiders.

Solomon Thomas has been playing more inside in the last two weeks than he has in his entire career, and he's finally coming alive. He forced Wilson out of the pocket on Defo's second sack and forced three holds in the 4th/OT by kicking Seattle's right guard Pocic's ***.

Last edited:
While a part of me is disappointed that the Bosa sweepstakes are likely over, I go back to thinking of that photo of Kyle looking dejected sitting in the locker room floor, cannot imagine the hours he's put in trying to scheme an offense around 4 different QBs in two seasons.

Back
Top Bottom