:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good win but i cant lie, i wanted that #1 pick.

But looking at things full circle, if these wins/good performances allow us to flip Mullens for a 2nd rounder or so, it all works out

after watching how hyped these dudes were in the locker room after this W, can't even be mad about draft position. even happier for joe staley, dude had witnessed the 10-game losing streak to the hawks from the beginning

**** i really wanted bosa. :smh:.. and now it looks like we will be facing him 2x a year if cards hold that #1 pick. Smh

I wanted Bosa, but that video brought a smile to my face seeing all the players hyped like that, especially Sherman. I cant wait til next season.

Good win but i cant lie, i wanted that #1 pick.

But looking at things full circle, if these wins/good performances allow us to flip Mullens for a 2nd rounder or so, it all works out
Mullens ain’t fetching a 2nd round pick bros

I could be wrong tho I have no idea what GMs around the league think about his prospects as a starter.

BDN

Mullens is gonna be a 49er in 2019-2020 season

Makes me wonder what could have been if BDN was the 2nd stringer from the get go and defense was playing like they have for last 5 weeks.

Last edited:
We talked a lot about this dude last year during the draft process. He's already the best guard in the NFL. Notre Dame is an OL factory.

Not gonna lie the team played with a chip on their shoulder from that last game against the Seahawks. Glad they didn’t let down.

Defo is going to be a cornerstone player for a looooooong time. Crazy part about this season is dude STILL has a long way to go in his development. He’s kicking OL *** with mainly athletic ability. Dude is just scratching the surface of what he can do. Oh and he’s only 24!

I'm using the ignore feature on any Niner fan who is upset we won yesterday.

Yesterday was amazing. Well worth the cold I am feeling coming on because of getting dumped on for a couple hours. Solomon Thomas came alive for the first time since he was playing in the Pac12. DeFo is a monster and looks to be a cornerstone of our team for years. Pettis looked great. Wilson had a huge play at the end which made me happy to see after struggling all game.

Oh and I was so hyped when Sherman cracked Carson and knocked him out of the game!!!

Yesterday was amazing. **** a tank job!

I'm using the ignore feature on any Niner fan who is upset we won yesterday.

Yesterday was amazing. Well worth the cold I am feeling coming on because of getting dumped on for a couple hours. Solomon Thomas came alive for the first time since he was playing in the Pac12. DeFo is a monster and looks to be a cornerstone of our team for years. Pettis looked great. Wilson had a huge play at the end which made me happy to see after struggling all game.

Oh and I was so hyped when Sherman cracked Carson and knocked him out of the game!!!

Yesterday was amazing. **** a tank job!

Anyone got that Sherman hit? I saw it for a split second during a baby shower I was at, and couldn't find it again.

Back
Top Bottom