:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell yeah fellas, nothing like a W!

Defense was really good today, Jones had his moments but for the most part they balled out. Bosa, Ford, Sherm, Spoon, Warner, Nzeocha :pimp:

LastUntidyHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif

How about Tarvarius Moore in his first game at his natural position with the huuuuuuuge play at the goalline. I think we'll be okay at safety as long as the guys up front keep humming.

Need to catch that ball next time, tho. That was an ez pick 6.

How about Tarvarius Moore in his first game at his natural position with the huuuuuuuge play at the goalline. I think we'll be okay at safety as long as the guys up front keep humming.

Winston really threw about 5 picks if we adjust for bad hands :lol:

That would have been a guaranteed TD.

Kwon looked good too in that 1 qt that he gave us.

We still havent seen late 2017 Jimmy yet. Looked rusty in preseason and today. But I think he'll get better once he gets a few more games under him.

Did y’all notice Sherman fumbled before he crossed goaline. Ball bounced right to him but Lawd that’s scary.

Any word on the Coleman injury? I didn't read anything. Concerned for the squad as well as my fantasy team lol...

Back
Top Bottom