:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see the long term benefit of that Rams trade.

i get that windows can close quickly in the NFL but the rams are being shortsighted AF. he arrived at training camp in an armored truck, that boy jalen is gonna want a big payday. either they empty the bank account for him or the rams just mortgaged their future drafts for a 1.5 year rental

i get that windows can close quickly in the NFL but the rams are being shortsighted AF. he arrived at training camp in an armored truck, that boy jalen is gonna want a big payday. either they empty the bank account for him or the rams just mortgaged their future drafts for a 1.5 year rental
Depth chart about to be on life support.

I mean they are in a 3 game losing streak for a reason and that CB cant be at multiple places at once.

I shrugged when I saw this trade in the headlines. We're primarily a rushing team and Jalen won't make their run defense any better. If anything, Seattle might have to worry a bit more.

I mean they are in a 3 game losing streak for a reason and that CB cant be at multiple places at once.
Yup.

Don’t get it twisted. Ramsey is a monster.

But Jimmy is good for 1-2 picks a game anyways.
So what difference does it make if they go to Ramsey :lol:

Thought this was interesting. These were the stats not listed:

2017: 120-178 Comp-Att, 1,560 Yards
2019: 102-146 Comp-Att, 1,163 Yards

expectations can definitely skew perception of the stats.

2017 - niners were 1-10 when he stepped in. no expectations but he reels off 5 straight wins: he's the QB of the future

2019 - niners got a stacked defense and tons of expectations after his huge contract. does about the same as 2017 but he's underperforming.

that eye test is all relative.

His decision making definitively needs to be improved. I believe that this can be improved upon with repetition, gelling with the receivers, and getting his timing down which also coincides with the last two points. Fortunely, it seems like he's becoming more poised so it's as if he "follows through" more on his throws.

That's just who Jimmy is. The same thing that allows him to keep a play alive or throw a sweet pass into a tight window also results in boneheaded INTs.

it's the Tony Romo in him.

Not to make excuses for the guy but I think 3 of Jimmy's INT's were right off the receivers hands.

I'll speak on his shortcomings when we start losing, for now I'll reserve judgment and watch the team keep rolling.

Game this weekend is gonna be crazy. The 4 seections directly behind niners bench are sold out.

cant wait lets goooo

less than a 50% chance it will be raining by the time of the game

but likely to rain before, so the field probably will be wet, that's the deal with having an open air stadium.

more stadiums should do the retractable roof/shade scheme. *cough 49ers cough*

**** man even if it rained I’d hyphy if I was goin

Way to busy this fall and winter tho might not even make a home game :frown:

My boy has Ravens season tickets and already invited me to that game too. Glad i dont have to pay tickets are expensive as hell

Fukk. I havent even checked ravens tix yet.. ima ride on a party bus to the game so finna be lit af when i arrive at fedx

Back
Top Bottom