:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When did zest become a synonym for gay/suspect? The Bay in me can't accept that.

Reminds me of when Chris Brown started calling himself breezy.

giphy.gif

Pettis reportedly showed up to mini camp bigger (in a good way)

Apparently he put on 15 or so pounds of muscle and is playing “bigger”, described as more “explosive” and “twitchy” in his routes and breaks

Sounds promising but I’m still a little unsure/insecure with Pettis or Samuel being the WR 1

Seems like we have a stable full of WR 2s, 3s & 4s with Pettis, Samuel, Goodwin, Trent Taylor, Jalen Hurd, & Kendrick Bourne, Jordan Mathews but no clear dominant WR1

I guess preseason will show a lot this year in the receiver department.

Also, maybe unpopular opinion but I’m all for dumping Kendrick Bourne and letting Mathews in the roster. Bourne hasn’t done jack **** ever, and Mathews already hauled down like 3 red zone TDs in mini camp. IIRC Mathews has had the best catches of any eligible receiver in camp and red zone has been hurting us for a long time now.

I like your guys optimism but

Comparing teams to the recent Belichick Brady Gronk NE Pats dynasty :lol:

Yea, I guess having Kittle means we’re the new Pats. 13-3 season and SB appearance guaranteed now :rofl:

deebo or Dante or someone else by surprise needs to make the big leap at WR

our run game isnt an ace in the hole either, there’s an ok o line and 3 rbs coming back from major injuries. we added tevin Coleman but he’s unproven as of yet.

A couple WRs need to go above 500 yds or were probably not hitting .500 even if the important players manage to stay healthy

The run game feasted last year. What are you worried about? I expect the same group(maybe a change at RG) to only get better. Continuity is everything in this system. Pass pro is a different issue. If you're worried about that, then that's a legitimate concern.

And Tevin Coleman is going to be a beast. I don't think 49er fans realize how good this dude was in Kyle's offense.

I don't think we need a big leap at WR. We need health, growth and consistency from the young guys(ie Trent Taylor, Deebo Samuel, and Dante Pettis). Pettis is already really freaken good. Dude just needs to stay on the field. Of course, a big leap from any of the guys we have wouldn't hurt. >D

dat boi nast-e

Last edited:
4th highest PFF rated run blocking unit last year but 13th in total run yardage because every running back we had got broken

The cycle is complete. I can't remember the last time I listened to KNBR. It's been years. TBH, I haven't turned on the radio since football season ended, but I'll definitely be listening on July 16!

The cycle is complete. I can't remember the last time I listened to KNBR. It's been years. TBH, I haven't turned on the radio since football season ended, but I'll definitely be listening on July 16!

Wild. Kicked Fitz out his own house. Will definitely be bringing me back to KNBR to listen to his show and 9ers play-by-play

It sucks because it puts us in a situation where we possibly won't have a reliable kicker for the first time in a long time

Back
Top Bottom