:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't be surprised if he just retires.

That’s why I’m saying deal his *** away now while we still have the chance to get even a minor return

He wants to go to CHI, and it’s pretty evident he’ll rage quit the 9ers and retire if we don’t let him. We’re finna need a new FG kicker eithe way now

Deal him away, get something, start scouting kickers now, not in August

damn yall i just saw a close up of my avy and realized that no one besides the revived corpse of dontae johnson is on the team :frown:

time for an update...

damn yall i just saw a close up of my avy and realized that no one besides the revived corpse of dontae johnson is on the team :frown:

time for an update...
gettyimages-626761420.jpg

buckner.jpg

121316-BucknerSider-TB.jpg

You’re Welcome.

Look how easy this **** was for him. He even started high-stepping close to the finish line lmao. It sucks Tyreek Hill is dealing with his issues. I would've loved to see him vs Marquise. I think that's the only guy that can beat Marquise.

There was an event today to see who is the fastest player in the NFL with the winner taking home a cool $1 million. Marquise Goodwin smoked everyone. :rofl::rofl:

what's crazy is he came out the block slower jackson, was like 4-5 yards behind and still snatched him with enough time to showboat at the end. this ****ing guy :lol:

please stay healthy though :blush:

I kinda want to go to that Halloween game in Az, if we’re actually doing well this year it’ll be a big game

And I think Their stadium is better

Levis is buns considering what tf their budget was. How do you spend a billion dollars to make a worse stadium than candlestick?

:emoji_spy:

I kinda want to go to that Halloween game in Az, if we’re actually doing well this year it’ll be a big game

And I think Their stadium is better

Levis is buns considering what tf their budget was. How do you spend a billion dollars to make a worse stadium than candlestick?

:emoji_spy:
It sad how a new stadium can be that bad.

They needed to just take the hit and retrofit it with a retractable shading roof whatever the cost, ownership cheaped out on that one

Moving to Santa Clara + climate change was a bad mix for a place with no shade that’s supposed to last decades.

They needed to just take the hit and retrofit it with a retractable shading roof whatever the cost, ownership cheaped out on that one

Moving to Santa Clara + climate change was a bad mix for a place with no shade that’s supposed to last decades.
And whack *** Santa Clara be on they neck and all the players too. Horrible choice in all angles. Now with Chase they probably will have all the big shows.

Back
Top Bottom