:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hmmm feel like finally coppn that Kittle jersey. or a Buckner hmmm. need a new home jersey asap. can not wait for the season fellas. :pimp:

speaking of running backs, i think i got caught up in being excited to finally see mckinnon and coleman that i forgot we still had matt brieda. we gonna see some 3 back sets this upcoming season??

3-Back set? We're about to have all the RBs on the field for atleast one play.

I wouldn't put it past Shanahan.

I kid.

5 back set, son

Breida McKinnon on either side of Jimmy G at half back

Juice begind ready to set the fullback lead block

Coleman and Hurd split out and checked in as eligible receivers along the LOS.

Is it a run play? Is it a jet sweep or some type of end around? Is it play action? Opposing teams just won’t know!!!! :nthat:

5 back set, son

Is it a run play? Is it a jet sweep or some type of end around? Is it play action? Opposing teams just won’t know!!!! :nthat:

It too shall come to pass.

Shanny is crazy like that.

I’m trying see a set with Juice, McKinnon, Coleman and Brieda at the same damn time

Drew+im+thinking+i+might+take+that+new+chick+from+_f84eb3cdebe485524341bb039229d571.gif

5 back set, son

if it was greg roman calling the play, it'd be a screen pass to joe staley

Ive had 2 close deaths by suicide in the family (very close). It messes u up. Lets move on from Solly. I just saw him on tv. His mind is not on the game

Hell no. From week 13 on when his snaps increased playing inside in the B-gap he was playing really well.

I’ll be first to admit his play on the edge was underwhelming but it was expected considering his body type has limitations(shorter arms). But inside where coaching staff says he will play most snaps he was turning into a monster late in the season.

Dude is 23 years old with a guaranteed contract. What would be the point of letting him go???

Ive had 2 close deaths by suicide in the family (very close). It messes u up. Lets move on from Solly. I just saw him on tv. His mind is not on the game
So on top of losing his sister, you'd want to further hindering his mental state by letting him go from his job, which, he has a guaranteed contract? K.

Also, new the coaches have already came out and said he looks better and he's in a better place mentally.

Back
Top Bottom