:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The issue was that Jimmy was barely gettn any pressure and still was doing terrible throws/decisions.

Bosas ankle seemed to be swolen again

Jeez, Bucc's DL is getting after Cam.

Props to our OL for keeping Jimmy clean. I saw PFF had them rated as the #1 pass-blocking OL through week 1.
Yea that Bucs pass rush is getting after it. I think as the season develops and if the Bucs D is playing better and better, it would make week 1 W look even better .

Panthers and bucs so bad this year

Cam seem like he not gonna be the same player. Bad throws. No runs.

Riverboat Ron Rivera gamble too much. 0/3 on 4th down :lol:

Mannn if we could pull it off for the right price.. :evil: :pimp:

Dolphins are definitely tanking, so I feel like they'd want draft picks? Red/aaron, what do you think it'd take to get him?

Solly barely played. Send them Solly and a 4th

Dolphins were playing Minkah at SS. What a joke. Dude isnt even 205lbs.

Mannn if we could pull it off for the right price.. :evil: :pimp:

Dolphins are definitely tanking, so I feel like they'd want draft picks? Red/aaron, what do you think it'd take to get him?
They appear to be be in a full tank 2 year mode. I could see Dolphins benefiting from this and ending up with Trevor Lawerence in 2021.

I bet if the trade occurs they will be looking for a 3rd and a 5th. He was a top 15 pick just last year but his standing with the team has devalued him. He is a hell of a player.

Without a doubt if Solly’s snap count stays low (12 defensive snaps out of 70+) he will be on trade block.

That Solly trade is actually a pretty good offer, change of scenary more PT ... who says no??

When considering a trade for Minkah 1st round pick truly seems like a win if 49ers pick in teens or beyond after the year.

He’s a very good player with work ethic to match. If a 1st is dealt I imagine they’d recoup a 3rd or 4th in the deal.

He’s like a better Jimmie Ward, former first round pick, versatile: can play multiple positions outside corner, slot corner, safety.

I’d say get it done, but twitter says Miami are asking for so much that no one will even talk to them yet.

Jeff Wilson promoted

Coleman inactive
McKinnon Ir

Starting RBs depth: Breida, Mostert, Wilson

Weird how we spending the check on RBs but getting all the mileage from the cheapest ones.

Last edited:
Thank goodness for the depth tho you know?

Pumped for tomorrow fellas, should be interesting. Dalton threw for 418 last week without AJ, is the Seahawks defense sorry or did Andy just ball?

I think our defense will be fine, but the offense concerns me a bit.

Bengals offense is legit now with Zac Taylor. They're running the McVay offense, but the hoodie put out the blueprint to beat them by stacking the LOS in the Superbowl. Seattle used the exact strategy against Cinci last week. I wonder if Saleh will use it as well.

Bengal's DL is going to be a good test for our OL. They're a significantly better pass-rushing group than the Bucs were. Atkins, Dunlap, Lawson and Hubbard are no joke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom