:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Verrett was food on those 2 plays :lol:

I wonder if they are now thinking about Ramsey? Wonder if Paraag could work some more magic with these contracts coming up?

Before you guys immediately flame me for this comment, try to actually think about it for a minute. I know its going to sound silly....

Move Jimmie Ward back to corner.

Jimmy g is Is going to turn out to be better than all these other qbs people are talking about I see it coming

I think the Niners have to look at all the options they have right now. Sure, Verrett got burned for a TD. But it was his first game in how long?

Ward at CB? I mean, it doesn't hurt...until he gets hurt lol.

I just think giving up multiple 1st rd picks for a CB and then having to pay him a long-term deal could hamstring the team for the next couple of years.

Wish they went for Minkah.

Emmanuel Moseley looked really good in preseason. If that's who they roll with, I'm curious to see how he does in a real game.

Would’ve easily traded our first for Minkah since the dolphins were going to get pick #32 at best. >D 8)

when i see 22stylez in public...

HardtofindPepperyCats-small.gif

I'm rewatching the game, and I think the Niners may have something in Justin Skule. This dude has incredible feet. He's moves so easily. Definitely did not look like a sixth-round pick out there.

Back
Top Bottom