:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moseley I remember had some good plays in pre season. Hope he had a chance out there in a game. Worth the shot

You know it's cool to see Deebo quietly being used in the WR rotation and getting looks.

Still no love in a lot of these rankings. Lots of 2-1 teams ahead of the Niners and a lot of media still don't believe in Jimmy G.... Wish we had a game this weekend to prove them wrong again :angry:

they also almost botched the steelers game like 7x. this team doesnt need the praise, they need to stay humble and keep on going.

I agree with this, let this squad continue to work - dont need any spotlight on them, need to prepare and continue to execute.

One thing that really jumps out when you skim through the tape is how fast the entire team is. Everyone flies around on both sides of the ball. Kyle is a speed junkie, so he has to be pleased with how the team is put together.

Hate to say it but Al Davis would’ve loved Kyle. Speed runs through these guys veins

I'd guess Al Davis' influences plays some part in Kyle's obsession with speed. Remember that his Dad worked with Al before he came to the Niners.

Speed kills. I'm glad Kyle built his team this way. :smile:

I feel like Al just liked the physical specimens and they didnt exactly correlate to NFL skills, Kyle may take a somewhat similar approach but more methodical imo

I'd guess Al Davis' influences plays some part in Kyle's obsession with speed. Remember that his Dad worked with Al before he came to the Niners.

Speed kills. I'm glad Kyle built his team this way. :smile:

KC the perfect example of speed

Back
Top Bottom