:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what do you guys do to help get past the long bye week? I think I'm gonna finally pick up Madden this week and play through the schedule lol

giphy.gif

Vikings need to pump their brakes or at least get another good WR in return. The Thielen show as of late only happens because Diggs commands attention from the D as well. I understand Diggs frustration tho, he’s a deep ball threat and Captain Kirk doesn’t like to air it out.

Don't like it at the moment, but I didn't like the previous one either. I'll get used to it. I like that all the thread images are searchable again on the right side of the screen.

This offseason the Niners are going to have to manage the cap for the first time in a long time. They also have a few dude's that need new contracts(Kittle, Defo, Breida) and other role players that are free agents(ie DJ Jones, Ronald Blair, Arik Armstead, etc).

Obviously cap space is very fluid right now but the current leaders in estimated 2020 cap space, including some projected carryover are
1 Colts- $138M
2 Dolphins- $113M
3 Texans- $91M
4 Bills- $85.4M
5 Cowboys- $85M
6 Seahawks- $75M
7 Cardinals- $69M
8 Ravens- $64M

On the bottom end are
32. Falcons- ($7.7M)
31. Vikings ($7.2M)
30. Jaguars- $5.9M
29. Steelers- $14.4M
28. Bears- $15.2M
27. Packers- $22.3M
26. 49ers- $24.4M
25. Eagles- $25.3M

I guess tweets don't work yet.

Last edited:
I think we have some dead money this year coming off the books. Guys like Garcon and Foster etc... That, plus no way Mckinnon stays on the team. So we should be good. Plenty of money for Paraag the Gawd to do his thing.

I played the niners in franchise mode in madden and yea their money situation SUCKS after this year in terms of $$$ flexibility.

Cap goes up a bit next year, weve got Juice under contract for the 2020 season right?

Paraag gona need to work some magic tho

Back
Top Bottom