:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd take Sensabaugh over Dontae Johnson if were in dire need of a cb since Verrett looking like he ain't ready (both mentally and physically) to play some winnin football

Niners probably didn't like what they saw out of Verrett. Especially being a healthy inactive the past two games only to be burnt for a TD lol

I've been gone a long time, but I was just watching that mini documentary on the 49ers/Seahawks NFC championship game and got my blood flowing.. I want Bosa and Co to legit rip Seattle a new one for decades to come. That was the worst officiated game in decades, with 3 incredible late gaffes that Saint fans would have been on the field for.

1. The missed 15 yard penalty on the punt in the late third/early 4th that would have led us to a automatic first down with a chance to go up by 10.
2. The delay of game on Seattle's punt that allowed them to take a timeout 58 seconds after the previous stoppage which allowed for a heave on the next play for a game winning touchdown instead of a 4th and long punt.
3. The Navarro Bowman fumble where he clearly maintains possession and Seattle is mysteriously awarded the ball to end the game...

My blood is still flowing... we will get revenge. **** Seattle.

But but but John Lynch overpays for free agents.

Jimmy G is a bust.

Nick Mullens needs to be the starter.

We have so many holes why would Lynch draft a punter in the 4th round?

Who’s going to play free safety?

I've been gone a long time, but I was just watching that mini documentary on the 49ers/Seahawks NFC championship game and got my blood flowing.. I want Bosa and Co to legit rip Seattle a new one for decades to come. That was the worst officiated game in decades, with 3 incredible late gaffes that Saint fans would have been on the field for.

1. The missed 15 yard penalty on the punt in the late third/early 4th that would have led us to a automatic first down with a chance to go up by 10.
2. The delay of game on Seattle's punt that allowed them to take a timeout 58 seconds after the previous stoppage which allowed for a heave on the next play for a game winning touchdown instead of a 4th and long punt.
3. The Navarro Bowman fumble where he clearly maintains possession and Seattle is mysteriously awarded the ball to end the game...

My blood is still flowing... we will get revenge. **** Seattle.
The bowman fumble ended up being negated by the fumble by Marshawn Lynch couple plays later.

But I will never forget the roughing Andy Lee that was egregious.

raiders lose Burfict for the season cause of that hit

they stay losing :lol:

No doubt in my mind Frankie retires a 49er.

He has already stated that he is going to.

“I’m going to be a Niner, you know,” Gore told Florida’s Sun-Sentinel last week. “I’ve been there — that’s who drafted me, gave me the opportunity to come into this league, to be a professional ball player, and I was there 10 years, man. That’s my home. It would be right to go back — if I have to do a one-day (contract), sign that and I’ll be a Niner for life.”

Bro, is Lord Fangio about to be one and done in Denver?

Looking back now, it's kind of impressive that Jimmy T won 5 games with a team that wasn't very good.

I wouldn't be surprised if Moseley is solid this Monday. He looked really good in the preseason. The Niners are finally starting to do what the best teams do: develop talent.

tarell brown did his thang when he finally got his chance under harbaugh

that secondary of brown, goldson, whitner and carlos rodgers...i'd have to say they certainly overachieved for a few years. but i guess that's what happens when you have HoF talent on the dline and LBs

Back
Top Bottom