:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i feel like jimmy still worried about his knee that’s why he’s throwing off his back foot and scared to climb the pocket

Wth man... again on the bright side, we are lucky that its short term, and after Sunday's game we are going through probably the easiest part of schedule.

Injury bug comes with the territory when it comes to the NFL. But damn, 2 lost's right before our division rivals and big test. SMH

The next 6 weeks are going to be ROUGH.

If we can go 3-3 that’d be great.

Juice is instrumental to the rushing attack.

Why Dan Snyder letting Trent Williams collect dust It’s just stubborn at this point with an 0-5 team

They would never trade for Trent Williams anyway. What do you do with him in a few weeks when McGlinchey and Staley come back? Theyre better off just making due with what they have or picking up someone to fill in for the short term.

I don’t like this. Run game will be non existent and I’m not confident enough in Jimmy to beat the rams... **** this man

They would never trade for Trent Williams anyway. What do you do with him in a few weeks when McGlinchey and Staley come back? Theyre better off just making due with what they have or picking up someone to fill in for the short term.

rather have more healthy talented offensive linemen than not enough....

Back
Top Bottom