:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
****.. hoping Kittle will be good to go. No Juice, no Mcglinchey, no Staley and no Kittle is not a good look in protection. I know I said next man up but theres only so much a team can take when it comes to these somewhat similar positions (in terms of blocking)

Jimmy g needs to step it up if he catches fire the 49ers will be unstoppable he can’t continue to play mediocre

Attachments

• 1570972145493.png
    1570972145493.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 99
Let them create the narrative that we’re gonna beat another sorry team :emoji_shrug:
Every week they move the goal post again to say we’re not for real.
Anyways, gameday bois. I swear I get more hype when the defense is on the field this year, they bring a energy that I haven’t felt in ages. I expect us to roll on these clowns today. The secrets out on Goff, send the house and he’ll turn it over or go down. Brieda goes for 150 on the other side too on another run heavy day.

Niner nation gonna represent in LA today, the only team in California that never changed location.

Last edited:
True. Let the front 4 get after it and bringing Kwon occasionally on a delay should be more than enough for their weak oline.

My 2nd of 3 straight weeks where family and friends decided to schedule parties on football Sunday :smh: Hopefully I'm home for gametime but Id say 2nd quarter/halftime will be more likely

Need the Win today. Can’t lose to a division rival and give people a chance to say that they were right and the NINERS are pretenders.

won’t be able to watch the game today smh, going to 6 flags

Back
Top Bottom